chapter 11

"soo...is this all you're packing?"han watched the boy zip up a luggage,he'd been watching the boy pack up a few more things for their trip today.he packed up a few outfits for the 2 week stay but barely any extras.hes not that smart..

"yeah..?let's hurry before were late for the buses."jeongin pushed the boy out his room while pulling his luggage with him.he pushed him to go faster down the stairs,he kept scolding him for walking slow.before going to school which they only had 15 minutes,they stopped by starbucks for some food before heading to school.they arrived to their school on time but rushed to class.walking into class was only to hear so much talking.he pulled han to his seat but ended up being blocked by a girl that has an crazy obsession with hyunjin.

"listen bitch-"

"its jeongin."

"whatever!in case you didn't know..hyunjin's not gay.and he never will be"she smiled widely,staring in aw of jeongin's face changing a bit from that

"I'm not gay either..."he stared in confusion at her,wanting to laugh a bit

"still!just know you're place yang,just because you're the stupid temper kid doesn't mean I need to be scared like everyone else"she pushed the out the way,hearing a few gasp

"mm..girly I couldn't care whether you're afraid of me.do you actually think I care if hyunjin's single or not?"the girl scoffed and walked to her seat.han followed him to his seat silently,not wanting to end up on triggering him too.they talked a bit before the teacher entered,making people quickly run back to their seats.

"okay class!as you know,today's the start of going to camp.if you have forgot any essentials at home,there will be some things there that are important needs.we will be living in a bit but in the mean time,were gonna do math lessons."the students groaned loudly,earning an eye roll from the teacher.

_____________{later on🐿}____________

after about an and a half,the teacher brought the class out to the front where busses faced.they each were given a card with an letter an were told to not lose it.(I'm freaking bored on saying what happens so umm-)after filling in the buss,she sat on a seat in the front.jeongin and han sat by the window while hyunjin and minho sat across from them.pretty annoying to jeongin.(I MADE A MISTAKE OF FORGETTING FELIX OMFG-i added him back in don't worry y'all🐿)han clinged to his arm,talking to him while he barely responded but still listened to the boy.for about 10 minutes the students chatted as others were loaded into the busses.they headed off into an 1 amd a half hour drive up to their camp,sometimes getting mixed up into other conversations."so how was little innie's date with our hyunjinnie?"minho teased the boy,earning an glare from the younger.

"it wasn't a date."

"it was awesome!"hyunjin butted in while smiling

"mm what happened during that date~"jisung smirked at his friend,earning a hit on his shoulder.

"nothing much for you noisy weirdos to know"minho frowned,quickly turning to hyunjin

"we actually didn't do much"hyunjin smiled nervously to minho,earning another frown from him.they went on with their trip for more time,being brought into more of hyunjin's friends conversations.they arrived to their place with minho sitting by han because minho couldn't stop himself from cuddling han.since the front were released very messy,that meant hyunjin got to talk to jeongin more.as soon as they were off,they were handed their bag rudely and pushed to the center of the camp.there they had meet a ladie with brown hair.they waited a bit as a few more people came over,being mixed into conversations.

"hello campers my name is lisa.put respect on my name or your dead. obviously since its your first day here,you'll be given a tour around depending on your cabin.as known,the teachers should've had you get a group to stay with.some rules is that none of you should be sneaky sneaky and hang out with others!you will be cleaning after everyone eats if you think you're caught.another thing is not couple things!no doing anything bad with each other!please do not thing  inappropriate to the camp groups or break rules.papers will be in your cabin on rules you must follow.if you look behind you,you'll see the cabins.each are labled with a letter in which you should have a letter just like that on your shirts.once you're in,go ahead and unpack them you may look around you may look around you're shared cabin."

as soon as she finished her sentence the people looked around for their cabin,sometimes shoving.hyunjin stayed close to jeongin,trying to find their cabin.they found it after being shoved to the side,crashing into felix.

"oh-heyu mate!"felix smiled at the two,going over to jeongin.he hugged the boy while jeongin just smiled and hugged back a bit.hyunjin felt a bit jealous so he left them and went into the cabin.the first floor had only a sofa on one side with a mini glass table and a light on the ceiling.he turned to the right to see a 'kitchen' which they probably were told not to use but for sure they would use.on the counter was a little pile of papers starting with '𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦'hey pushed the papers into the trash,trailing away as he adventured to a room.in this room,there had been two beds.colors of a pastel blue and the other with pastel red.they each had curtains for privacy in which were not that see through.they each had lights inside of them on top.it had white cabinets to support the bed up,it looked nice but they were only staying there for a bit.as he exited the room,the front door opened to felix and jeongin.he moved to upstairs,finding another room as the same and the other one across was the same.a bathroom was put not too far from the upstair rooms and the bathroom down stairs was across the the room.by now the others had found the cabin and were in aw at the whole thing.being the friends they were,they decided that no one should except jeongin's request of sharing a room with them.they wanted the boy to sleep with hyunjin and that was their plan.minho and jisung were forced to be in the bedroom downstairs for multiple reasons.chan's and felix's room were on the left while jeongin's and hyunjin's room were on the right.

"innie.."hyunjin whispered to the boy,gaining his attention but also and glare

"what."he said sternly,kind of startling the older

"I heard that there's a lake in the woods not to far.let's go check it out!"he whispered to the boy,pulling his sleeve a bit with puppy eyes

"..fine..but its only because im bored"hyunjin smiled,quietly pulling the boy down the stairs so the others wouldn't hear them sneak out.obviously they had to be unpacking but that could always wait.he pulled him along,running to the middle of the woods.tree branches would crush under their feet,startling animals around them.from running to walking to jogging,they made it to a lake full of blue.barely any mud or dirty stuff was in it.hyunjin pulled his shirt off,causing attention from the younger.he threw the shirt to the ground and his shoes,jumping in without thinking twice.jeongin watched as he came up to surface,giving him the face."I'm not going in-"

"pleasee"he pouted with another set of puppy eyes.he sighed,slowly taking his shirt off.he took off his shoes and socks.hyunjin watched him dip his foot in.he pulled the boy in quickly,getting pulled down by him as well.he raised the the surface,slapping hyunjin's collar bone lightly.he laughed at him,splashing him with water.they started a war of splashing each other with water.at some point jeongin trapped the boy to a corner,splashing him repeatedly.after some time in the lake,messing around and have some laughs they headed back before they got in trouble.as soon as they entered from the front door,chan scolded them for a some time about how they could've got caught.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

im sorry for the slow updates:/

also like I've been a little caught up in some stuff so that's kinda why I update slow.