re-make of chapter 12+×+

so im re making it!:p
it's going to be short because im supposed to do my homework lol

^-^

sure they we're a little close but that didn't stop them from teasing each other.after chan made them stay upstairs to think about their 'actions',they tried keeping themselves busy with small activities.

_______________________________________

(THIS IS A LITTLE CUT SENE)
so I really have no idea on what to do-
literally I feel like if I go with other different situations,they with end up bad.if this turnings out like shit,at least y'all will know:')

_______________________________________

from mini game of tik-tak-toe,to someone being strangled from rubbing in on how he won.before the cabin mates had to all head out for their lunch,they played another quick round of tik-tak-toe.loser had to let the other pick their outfit the next day.it didn't seem that bad since they never looked bad even in the weirdest combos but they other also had to pick their food.

"I know you cheated!"the tempered boy seemed to be angry at the other for winning again.the taller boy couldn't help but smirk,liking and thinking of an outfit,mostly,for him to wear."re-try!"the boy yelled,crossing his arms.

"noo~"hyunjin booped his nose,laughing at the pouting angry boy."instead of wearing this outfit tomorrow..what do you think about wearing it today..?"giving a try equaled in him getting a glare.he pouted at him and rolled his eyes.

__________________'•-•´________________

(literally after i talk about the second day,im gonna have to speed run the other days because this is taking forever.welp...welcome to day 2 and i hope we aren't gonna stay on this day for the next 3 chapters😟)

"now here innie!"hyunjin held the clothes out for the boy,smiling widely but jeongin had a frown.hyunjin gave the boy his loose black shirt with a red and black stripped shirt with some black pants of innie's.he snatched the clothes,sighing loudly.hyunjin waited on his bed as the boy changed in the bathroom.as soon as he heard the door open,he walked out,trying to act calm.just one look a the boy and he was already falling for him more.the boy looked stunning as ever.𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒..he flushed up with pink but quickly hid it with his sleeve.

"I swear that if anybody notices that the shirts are yours,i will not hesitate in beating you"hyunjin instantly stopped smiling,easily scared.they walked down to the others that sat on the couch with loads of bickering.

"guys!we're ready."everybody turned over to them,eyes mostly stuck on jeongin.without even questioning the shirt,they stood up with more bickering and walked over to the door with their shoes on.hyunjin and jeongin followed along,hyunjin sticking with him for their walk.

as soon at they arrived,eyes we're literally staring mostly jeongin."hyunjin i swear if it's the shirt their looking at i will kick you"jeongin whispered,sending shivers down hyunjin's spine.they got their food,sat down as a group along with kai.it felt uncomfortable when a bunch of people kept staring at him.in the end,nobody really dared to bring up anything about his outfit.they we're then given an hour tour of the whole place,worse thing was hyunjin clinging to him but at least he had a few friends to have some talk with.a few of his fellow classmates commented on his outfit,even asking where he got that shirt.

𝐩𝐨𝐯. 𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍

𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍.𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕.𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆.𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉..

this took me like 2-3 weeks bc i've been stuck with watching many kpop tiktoks.i also made this instagram account called yexsang_ where i will share kpop boy groups(mostly)clips and photos.i made it out of just a thought.anyways,i'll feed you guys more content in hopefully a bit.go take care and take care of your bodies!:)make sure to drink water and eat<3