chapter 15:p

look.i really made a mistake with having them go to like a camp ground ☠️it sucks so bad to the point it had made me want to just throw this story out or ethier rewrite it.so I'm ending the camp ground shit.FINALLY 😸
But for this chapter thing,we're gonna have a little fun?I guess you can say...

there was no talking.no laughing.no noises.only little snores.
jeongin couldn't sleep at all.he brought his phone along the trip because he knew it would've sucked out here.he scrolled through Instagram,liking a few posts.
as he continued,he heard soft whimpers and little whining.he opened his curtains and was able to get a glimpse of hyunjin.hyunjin had little tears going off his face as he softly whined.
𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘮..?
jeongin watched a bit more before choosing to see if he was okay.he opened his curtains fully and got out of bed.he opened hyunjin's curtains a bit and was gonna wake him up but stopped.seeing his face up close was pretty.his skin looked smooth.

𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴.

he studied his eyes,his smooth skin,but more importantly,his lips.

𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

jeongin whispered to himself,not even catching what he said.once realization hit,his cheeks were dusted with pink.his face felt warm because of it.

with a few soft taps on his shoulder,hyunjin woke up to jeongin just a few inches away from his face.
he had a little nightmare of being left by himself from all his friends.he wiped off the tears from under his eyes,sniffling.

"are you okay?"

hyunjin flushed a bit from his whisper voice.

"yeah..."
hyunjin sniffled,still wiping the wet tears that had fallen.

"just a nightmare of something bad"

"want to sleep with me then?"

𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘰..

𝘼𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃

jeongin mentally slapped himself.
he blushed even more.
hyunjin was also pink.

"i don't mind.."
jeongin's eyes widened.
he tried pretending he wasn't blushing so much right now and 'helped' hyunjin to his bed.
he pulled his curtains to the side and watched him get out.he sat on his bed,getting ready to gett back on his phone.hyunjin layed down by him,but with his head on his thighs.

𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭....

hyunjin smiled up to him,booping his nose.he showed him a cheeky smile back,making his heart fluster.hyunjin spent about ten minutes in that position before forcing his way into jeongin's grip.jeongin kept fake whining with a smile on his face.
hyunjin looked up to jeongin before placing a little kiss on his cheek before resting his head on his chest.

𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦..?

and during pride month..?these bitches gay...😧
/j
also next chapter will be them back in their classes.ain't no way my lazy ass,that took like an hour to only write 400 words,is gonna do all that.
my mental health just isn't-

anywaysss..have a nice day!please drink water or a drink and eat!
love you!<33