chapter 10

so like-
𝙛𝙤𝙣𝙩-hyunjin's thoughts.
𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵-jeongin thoughts.
mid way of writing this i thought i should put this just in case.now enjoy their little date;)

"why did I agree to coming.."here sat jeongin on a bus,halfway there.agreeing to going just seem to keep annoying him.he released an annoyed sigh,looking down to his phone.

𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
hey are you almost here?
I just got the food~
here's the address for when
you arrive~
(address :p)

ish.Im about to get there just hold on

the bus came within a stop in a matter of 5 minutes,dropping off jeongin.he held his phone up,looking at the address.he followed along to the place,sometimes running into random people.as he arrived,he looked around but didn't find the boy anywhere.he looked around a little more but didn't find him still.all there was is a blanket spread out.he sighed,huffing.𝒊 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆.he turned but ended face to face with a boyBLAH!"the fox boy screeched,falling onto the floor.hyunjin bursted out laughing,watching the boy scoff.

"don't scare me like that!"he pushed himself back up,adjusting his clothes.hyunjin grabbed the boys arm,pulling him to the spreaded out blanket.he pushed the boy to his knees on the blanket,sitting himself down after.

"I'm surprised you agreed to coming here with me"he pulled out some wine,opening it in a very fancy way.jeongin didn't really drink wine but he didn't say anything."are you excited to go into camp baby?"he poured a bit of wine into a glass cup,looking up to the boy.

"why would i?I'm gonna have to be stuck with you..."hyunjin was taken back a bit from what he said but tried not showing it.he placed the wine bottle on the sand.

"I'm not that bad.."he rolled his eyes,pouting.jeongin helped himself to the food,trying a bit first.

"why are you sticking by my side"jeongin scopped up some rice,testing it

"..i..i thought you we're just awsome.."𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙨!𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩?

"oh?and what does that mean."he picked up some noodles,eating them.

"urmm..i..think its cool how...you're able to scare off anyone.."hyunjin quickly got orange chicken to cover up his embarrassment.the fox boy noticed,a little giggle left his lips.𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦..
hyunjin was flustered a pink shade,he turned his head to the ocean to have jeongin not be able to see it.

"possibly..the hwang hyunjin like me?"he joked to the boy,making the other's eyes widened.𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙮𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩..𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚!𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩..
hyunjin turned to him,seeing the boy just giggle"all jokes..unless you do?"the fox boy wiggled his eye brows a bit,smirking.the boy's heart flustered,heat rising to his cheeks a bit.he quickly looked away,grabbing his glass cup,drinking the wine down.jeongin quickly grabbed the cup from him,placing it down."aren't you driving back home?lay off the wine becuase youre gonna have to bring me home.i don't wanna get into a car crash"jeongin glared playfully at the pouting boy.with a few talks here and there,hyunjin found out new things about the boy.once they we're done they threw out their trash and layed on the blanket,gazing up.the night sky only had shown little bits of stars but they seemed to find ways to make it fun.the tempered boy was much more different with him this night.there was no hitting from him,just soft giggles and big laughs.his heart cooed at sight,feeling so warm.the gazing at the stars started getting boring after so what did hyunjin do?

"tag you're it fox!"he pushed himself up from the blanket running along the shore.jeongin was confused for a second but soon pushed himself up slowly.he chased after the laughing boy,gaining his pace."tag llama!"he ran off,splashing water along his feet.he heard more splashing behind him,making him scream a bit too loud.he picked up his pace a bit more but the boy only got closer.he quickly turned around but was pulled into a back hug."hey!let go!"jeongin giggled as he tried escaping the boys arm.he was then released but a running off llama went ahead."tag fox!"the boy ran after him,huffing for air as he caught up.hyunjin noticed that he'd came closer so he turned over to the water.he ran into it,not hearing anthing going after him.he looked only to go face with with the boy.he fell into the water,looking up to the fox boy giggling.
𝙢𝙮𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙝𝙢𝙮𝙜𝙤𝙙𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙜𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚
he helped up the soaking boy but for revenge he pulled him down."now im not the only one wet!"he laughed at the boy that had his eyes covered because his wet hair.hyunjiin moved the hair that blocked his eyes,smiling down at him.their eyes met with eachother,making the llama's heart stop beating.his eyes we're so pretty but also attrative he craved looking at them still.jeongin's heart had flustered a bit from the sight of hyunjin,tracing his face with words going along 'beautiful' and 'hot'.everything around them didn't bother them.their gazes we're so memorized with eachother they didn't have time paying attention.after a few minutes jeongin pushed himself up quickly,startling the older.he reached his hand out for him,helping the other up."you better have towels in your car hyung."jeongin glared at him playfully with a pout as they walked back to their little picnic."of course i do"they packed up the stuff-just really the wine and blanket along with their blongings.as soon as they put the stuff away,jeongin pleaded for a towel."ish.there in the back seat"jeongin's eyes lit up,quickly getting one.he wrapped the towel around his clothes,feeling more warmer.he sat on the passenger seat,watching as the other sat in the drivers side."you're gonna have to be my gpa fox~"the llama turned with an smirk,watching him pout.he guided him along the streets to his house,sometimes forgetting a bit.as he pulled out from the seat,a sweater was thrown at him."don't get too cold baby!~"as jeongin tried giving it back,hyunjin pushed him to his house more,trying to leave.

𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬

"holy fuck he smeels good"who would've known the tempered boy wore hyunjin's sweater with a little pastel skirt.cross dressing wasn't so much of his thing but he only had a few things of clothing 'feminine' was because he was curious at some point.he bought the skirt but stored it away for months but here he stood long at his mirror with himself in a skirt and hyunjin's hoodie.𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚.

------------
reminder!i didn't proof read over this so im sorry if theres a miss spelling somewhere.have a nice day you bueatiful bitch!~