chapter 18💪😸

im sobbing i said i was gonna have hyunjin in some fucking scandal but if i did that,i have no idea where i'll go after that☹️so last chapter just seems rlly awk💀never have i ever wanted to die so bad than now

1,2,3 periods😋

--------------------

jeongin couldn't shake off the slight smile he kept constant on his face since the morning.he couldn't keep his mind off hyunjin and their perfect day yesterday.𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵?𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸?𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵...𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘨

he carried on with his morning,trying to pretend like hes normal and his thoughts weren't extremely 'disturbing.'he gazed over to the clock on the stove,running back to his room for his shoes.

"my bus leaves in 3 fucking minutes and im not yet out the door.just great"
he whispered to himself,dashed back.

𝒑𝒔𝒉𝒉𝒉!𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒚,𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏.. ;)

--------------------------

with a few strands of hair sticking up,he walked into school fixing up himself.he'd get a few eyes hooked up on him that couldn't help but stare maybe a little too long.i mean,not that he minds but its super weird for that to happen.nobody liked to bat an eye at him thinking that he'll hurt them or something.as he walked over to his friends,he clinged to felix's side like an animal,whining.

"people won't stop looking at me lix.is there something on me?"jeongin asked,making both felix and jisung look at him.felix looked at the sweater,quickly sniffing it.

"well---i have a pretty good feeling THIS IS the only sweater hyumjin wears.just connect the dots jeon"felix smiled to him,watching jeongin look down quickly.𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴..

--------------------

second period came and jeongin could notice that hyunjin noticed him in his sweater.
𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚.

before class started,hyunjin wrapped his arms around his neck.jeongin looked up to hyunjin with a little smile on his face.

"i see you're wearing my jacket today"
hyunjin smirked down at him,seeing him quickly look away.

"i was close to missing my bus and didn't know if i could change on time.don't get your hopes up mr. hwang"jeongin patted his hand,disconnecting his hands from being locked around his neck.hyunjin scoffed before pinching his neck with a pout.

"i know you wanted to stay in my hoodie to make your heart flustered"
𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯..

"for you?i wouldn't."
he responded with an adorable smile,pushing himself to look forward.as much as he was 'hurt' by his response he felt so gitterly by that fawking smile.he skipped back to his desk with his heart warm wuth his smile.

----------------------

i feel like i blabber too much in every chapter i make.i'll try to tone it down😋