CHAPTER 16🧚‍♀️

SO....IM BACK TO WRITINGG🥳I LITERALLY JUST FINISHED MY MATH HOMEWORK AND DON'T HAVE SHIT TO DO DKDM

also i might be fixing the other chapters sometime when writing more chapters.just fixing the messy,non-sense parts.if i add something ill just mention about it.

for their classes,it'll be split in half.meaning that their periods will be like 1,2,3 one day and the next day will be 4,5,6 day.hyunjin will share 5,2,and 4 periods with jeongin.just to keep the chapters non confusing ill put what day it would be for them💃

im very sorry if i end up dropping this story again for like a few days.i have testing in like 2 weeks and i don't wanna fail🏃‍♀️due to me like pushing homework,i will prop be making these chapters short.if that happens,i apologize😭

IM SAYING SM IM SO SORRY😭BUT IMA RUSH SOME THINGS HAPPENING WTH THE CHARACTERS BECAUSE I RLLY WANT TO GET THIS STORY PUT UP BC ITS CHAPTER 16 AND NO SPICY CHEMISTRY?🤨

i hope you're excited about this onee..it'll be a chilly day for these mfs🙈
anyways...onto the story yall prop waited for🙈

-----------------
4,5,6 day

jeongin walked into his first period with an 'uck' expression with the girls clutching their things as he looked towards them.did they think he was gonna rob him?with a literal teacher watching?what dumbasses.he sat down with an cold face,seeing jisung wave to him excitedly.he smiled a bit,waving back a bit.he pulled out his phone and took the next 5 minutes he had left before class starts to look through instagram.he saw a few girls from his school obsessing over him.head over heels.he saw his tag,having an erge to click on it and check out his page.he didn't check his page much because that would be quite weird to him.he clicked on it in the end,being blown away.he gained a lot of attention than before!well---its not really a surprise.hyunjin does have a popular dad that gets noticed every second of living.he checked out one of his post,scrolling through the other images attached.

'goodmorning my beautiful people!the air smelt so.fresh and it looked so good outside!i couldn't resist getting a picture outside🙈'

he pasted by it without a thought and looked at his face.he looked at his face features slowly,catching everything in his eyes.he had such flawless skin,nice face structure,he had everything.he was pretty perfect.he was the literal definition of hot.

"I look good in that picture right?"
he heard a voice by his ear.it spooked him to the core.he quickly placed the phone,looking to hyunjin that had a smile on his face.

"go to your seat!"
he said with fake anger in his voice,scrolling away from his page quickly with a little blush.

"don't be rude to your hyung innie~
save it as your lockscreen so you can see that photo everyday"
hyunjin winked to him,making him glare.he was caught in 4k looking at his instagram.so sad.

-------------------------

𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅!jeongin shivered as he rubbed his hands.he should've took the jacket from his bed...

"do you guys have a jacket?"
jeongin asked felix and jisung,earning two shaking heads 'no.'he sighed,combing his hair back.hyunjin maybe,maybe not heard him asking for a jacket.𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦!hyunjin walked up a little closer to jeongin,taking off his jacket.he tapped on his shoulder was a smile,making him turn with a cold expression.

"you can use my jacket"
he pushed his jacket out,earning a little smile jeongin was trying to maintain.he could feel his heart fluster up,dancing around happily.he took it slowly,smiling a bit.he watched felix hit the back of his head,telling him to say thank you.jeongin glared at felix and quickly thanked him.

"thank you"
hyunjin only nodded his head and smiled towards him.he walked away with a bright smile he couldn't take off his face.

jeongin put the jacket quickly,making little happy noises as he became warmer.he really did act like a child.

---------------

jeongin ended up walking home in the hoodie without remembing it was hyunjin's.free hoodie for him now

----------------

i must sleep now yall😭but i hope you like this one?also i literally have no idea what to do with the discription of this story bc its not fitting💀but anyways...goodnight❤️please make sure to eat tomorrow and drink little water.it makes you better.