chapter 17🙈

nothing like a shitty day for jeongin.he woke up feeling like shit,dressed up like shit,and hated how he looked shit.his clothes were thrown into the washer yesterday but when he opened the dryer today they were still damped.he was left with shorts and a design shirt.he walked out with just that on and hoped nothing too bad happens.

-----------------------------

everything went wrong.did he do something wrong to deserve this?having to take a secret quiz that wasn't announced till class started,getting trash talked about from people over being able to get close to hyunjin,jisung wasn't with him during lunch to be with other people,even left his notebook for his most important class!he went on to his last class so tired over everything.but of course english has to finish it off.the most hated class of his.

he began to fall asleep during class but the teacher prevented him from doing so.he started to space out during class and thinking about the people from school.hes noticed that now,people aren't very scared of him as they usually are.it was just a wonder on why.i mean he didn't care,at least they can treat him like a normal person??

"alright and that wraps up everything today.hurry up and pack becuase you guys have only five minutes left."
jeongin was quickly pulled into reality,putting his stuff away slowly.he pushed in his head phones and put on his playlist,waiting to leave.

"bye guys"
his teacher spoke out,making everyone get out fast.he walked over but was quickly stopped.

"jeongin.i want you to finish up your work before you leave"
well hell.now we know why everyone hates her.

---------------------

he opened the door with a tired body,hating the day even more.

its fucking pouring rain.

he walked out to the front with almost everyone gone.if only he could be one of those kids home already.because of the teacher,he missed his bus.he went to text his mom before stopping,sighing.

'ill be home late.i have extra work to do.im sorry!'
his mother texted him.his only choice was to walk home.it was an two/three miles away.he couldn't do that.he zoned out trying to find a way on how he was going to get home.maybe felix or jisung?

"hey felix can you-"
he was quickly cut off

"sorry innie im super busy right now"
he didn't even get to finish before he hung up.now his only option was jisung.

"hey sung can you come pick me up?"
he heard a bunch of noise before he answered.

"uhh no sorry im at the store with my mother"
he hung up quickly.jeongin couldn't do this.in this weather,he would be soaking wet once he got home.he's already damped from just sitting in the rain for about 7 minutes.he shivered in the cold,trying to cover up his skin.as he slowly zoned out,the rain stopped.

or should he say..it stopped falling on him?he looked over to the hand holding the umbrella over him,seeing its hyunjin.

"here"
he held it to him with a smile.he slowly took it with a stiff face but inside was really flushed.

"aren't you supposed to be on the bus?"
he asked to him.

"the teacher held me back to finish classwork so i missed my bus"
hyunjin nodded with his mouth open a bit.