chapter 14𖦹

for the other cabinmates,it was a fresh morning with a few talks here and there.

It had been a week and they we're able to only go on long trails,hiking,and we're able to go to a extremely blue water fall but we're told not to go in it because that wasn't something they we're told to be able to go into.that didn't stop them from going skinny dipping with others in a few days.it was the only thing jeongin could think about.but he was pulled out from zoning out. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

"innie,go wake up hyunjin before chan hung beats him from sleeping in a bit." with a faint whisper from felix was heard by jeongin.with a roll of his eyes,

"I'd love to see him be beat by chan" he smiled.with a pinch on his arm from felix and a glare,he dragged himself up stairs with sas.he flung the door open and pulled hyunjin's little covers over.hyunjin was snuggling up with a pillow and with little small snores coming out of his mouth.he was a literal sleeping beauty.his face still looked amazing to jeongin despite it being on the pillow.
"WAKE THE FUCK UP HWANG!"
𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘.ℎ𝑜𝑤.𝐻𝑂𝑊!?𝑊𝐻𝑌 𝐷𝐼𝐷 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑌𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑌𝑂𝑈-𝑂𝐻 𝑀𝑌 𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐺𝑂𝐷

hyunjin woke up so quick.he didn't even have time to adjust."w-what!?did something happen!?"he rubbed his eyes,yawning.

"no.it's just that your bitch ass slept in a bit and if you didn't wake up,chan would've beaten your ass."jeongin walked out as calm and collective but inside he kept screaming.screaming at himself for his dumb actions.

....

(different day🙉)

it was getting boring.so..a little spice needed to be in..

what happened:p

jeongin was trying to make some time pass by eating food he found in a little basket.they we're gonna go have smores by a camp fire and do whatever else the fuck they wanted to do.being caught up in his thoughts,he didn't realize hyunjin walk in until he felt a hot breath on his neck.he turned around as quick as he can,coming almost face–to face with hyunjin.

"don't scare me like that!"he flicks his forehead,causing his to act all dramamtic.he stole a piece of banana from him from a tray that held a few slices of fruit and started small conversation.with one thought but no second thought of it,he slowly wrapped his arm around his waist.jeongin's mind started going wild,making up many things about his sudden move.they only came to one thing,𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴..𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘯?𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰..𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯?𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨.𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱.

in fact,he was right the first time.hyunjin wanted to try an make a move on him,and the only thing was a wrap about the waist.𝙤𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙙.𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚..𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙?𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙞𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚...an conversation was still going but with tension in the air.he tried thinking of something else but before he could think of anything,jeongin was called away.
:(

..............

bro i literally want to pull out my hair.i have no problem talking to others a little older than me but this old moot contacted me and asked about my like kinda personal and shit.it felt super weird and uncomfortable but i didn't say anything about it.im trying to get it off my mind and im staying off of discord for a few weeks😻

anyways have a nice day:)