Part 1

So, as i promised part 1 is here.

Preeta reached luthra house and is dancing with dancers.
Suddenly, she felt dizzy and stopped dancing holding her head. Others were busy in watching dancers but karan saw that preeta(according to him an unknown dancer) was not feeling well. he rushed to help her and held her by shoulders attracting everyone towards them. As soon as karan reached there, preeta fainted in his arms.
Karan kept her head slowly on his lap .

Now,  everyone had attention towards our preeran only.

Srishti' POV
Omg!  What will happen now?  Is di fine? Will karan sir came to know that she's preeta di only. God plz do everything fine!

Karan's POV
Idk!  Whose she? Still there's a fear in my heart that what happened to her?

Bani dadi : areee,  ye toh behosh ho gyi!
Rakhi : puttar dekh toh sahi isse kya ho gya!

Suddenly she started breathing heavily,  due to lack of oxygen inside veil.  Karan panicked seeing her.

Rakhi : karan puttar iska ghunghat utar de.

As instructed,  karan removed her veil,  he was shocked to see preeta out there and breathing heavily.

Karan : preeta!  😧
Rakhi,  dadi also had reaction as 😮
Srishti and Sameer 😱
Kareena bua : This middle class girl!  😠
WTF she's doing here.
Rishabh : preeta ji ! Karan preeta ji thik toh hai na?
Seeing his babydoll's condition ; he panicked and carried her in his arms and ran to his room and laid her properly on his one and only king sized bed and in the mean time rishabh called doctor.
She started breathing normally but was still unconscious.

Karan was sobbing silently and watching her. Rakhi , bani dadi and kareena reached there. All were shocked watching their son's concern towards her.
He sprinkled water on her face and she slowly opened her eyes.

Preeta ( weakly)  : karan
Both had tears in their eyes.
Karan : Ha preeta!  How are you feeling now? Do u need something?
Water?
Preeta nodded as he asked for water coz she thought karan would himself break her fast .
He made her drink water breaking her fast and she tried to stand. She stumbled but he held her. He was staring at her when she again felt difficulty in breathing.
He noticed that and made her sit properly .
And after that,  she was attacked by a pile of questions.
Rakhi aunty : preeta puttar,  how r u feeling now?
Kareena bua : dont u feel insulted?  We have thrown may times out of here. Still you came here again.
Bani dadi : puttar tu thik h na?
Kareena : wth mom!  She's in front of u and u both r continuously asking her about her health. First,  u tell me what r u doing here? Again u came,  to spoil our function?

In the mean time,  sherlin and mahira came.
Sherlin : preeta,  what r u doing here?
Mahira : yeah tell,  why r u here?
Sherlin : karan did so much with you. Still u r here?

Preeran's eyes filled with tears.

Mahira : yeah,  he left u at an isolated road,  did fake marriage,  u did mahesh uncle's accident,  want alimony or what? Dont u have a bit of self respect ?

After listening mahira's words,  preeta stood and started to leave. Suddenly,  she started breathing heavily and fainted.

Everyone was shocked and our TKL was hell panicked..

Ab scene 2 10 votes ke baad hi milega 😆. Acha yeh btao karan preeta  ko support kre ya na kree?  I want suggestions kyuki mai isse kdb ki trah crap nhi likhna chahti....