part 20

Preeta hugged karan tightly through his torso...... He shivered with her touch but soon composed hinself as he realized she was actually sleeping.... He just caressed her hair and soon he too fell asleep......

At midnight, 
The doctor came for her regular round when she saw preeran sleeping together.... (preeta was hugging his torso an he was caressung her hairs and sleeping).... The doctor waked up karan.......

D; excuse me mr. Luthra
K; babydoll! Sone do na
And then he realised it was not his babydoll's voice....
He looked up and saw doctor and realized everything.....
D;  mr luthra actually hme mrs. Luthra ko IV vapis connect krni h as  vo wali glucose already finish ho gyi h...
K;  ji doctor....
Karan tried to come out of her grip but wasnt able to...  She also tightened her grip on him......
Doctor saw this and said..., 'mr luthra kuch nhi hota aap vhi bethe rhiye aur dhyan rkhe ki mrs. Luthra apna hath zyada na hilaye..... And ya might she have headache, stomachache, dizziness or nausea  (condition where you feel to vomit)....  So make sure you are with her cause she is really weak.......
Karan didnt said anything just nodded...
Soon the doctor changed IV when preeta woke up holding her head.....  She was throbbing headache and was feeling restless (coz of IV)......  She just whispered shouting, 'ahhhh! Its paining karan '
Karan started massaging her hairs......

Soon the doctor left as she knew they needed private space.......

At 3am, 
She got up and rested her head on the back of bed.... Due to movement, karan also got up....

K; babydoll,  kya hua?
P; kuch nhi....  Just feeling a bit tired........  And having back pain...
Karan asked her to lay on the bed....

And as she laid he also laid beside her........ And started rubbing and pressing her back with top on... (she was now wearing top and lower) she asked him to put his hand inside her top as the pain was increasing and he was not able to do that properly with the top on....  He hesitated a bit but then put his hand inside her top and rubbed her back to relax her.........

Next part after 33+votes and 2 followers

Precap; preeran liplock