part 19

Karan's POV
Thank god the doctor allowed us to meet preeta! My babydoll! Get well soon yaar! I am missing that kadwi kareli! And i rushed into her ward and doctor said one of us can stay here.... So, we decided that i will stay.... Afterall,  she is my wife...
And with such thoughts i rushed into her ward..... My god! 😢 I cant see her like this!  Babydoll lying lifeless in the hospital bed with IV! I started caressing her hairs...... Me,  mom n all were discussing that as she gain her conscious they will leave and mim said to call her if need something!  We were discussing as i heard my babydoll's Voice - KARAN and i shifted my gaze towards her... 
This dr. Dumbo! I dont know who idiot gave her the degree! Like seriously! If she'll ask for help her ego wont get a bit down... But no, she is The Preeta KAran luthra! She'll not ask help! Ugh! Leave her karan! Tujhe hi iss bajarbatti ki help krni pdegi yeh khud toh khud toh kuch bolegi nhi! I helped her sitting nd she was thrown a lot of questions by everyone!
Karan's PoV ends...

Author's POV
Rakhi; preeta puttar,  ab kaisa lg rha h...
P; Ugh! My head is still spinning! Oh god (in mind) rakhi ma ab thik lg rha h....
R; puttar tu aur karan ana dhyan rkhna hm ab jaate h agr kuchc chahiye ho toh bta dena!
P;  ji rakhi ma!
Rishabh; preeta ji! Take care!

Saare chle gye ab! Only preeta and her bajarbattu...

K; preeta,  do you need anything?
P; nhi bss, sir dukh rha h yarr 😢😢😢
K: tum rest kro mai massage kr deta hu....
Karan started massaging her head and due to weakness preeta slowly started feeling sleepy......

Note; the hospital bed was double bed as karan is a famous cricketer and they can afford best services....

Preeta; karan,  tum mere sath bed pr hi aa jao! Plz! Sahi se sir dbadena actually kaafi drd h9 rha h (with slight tears)
K; babydoll relax! Dekho ro mt! Mai aa rha hu bed pr!
Karan came on bed and started massaging... Soon due to weakness,  preeta slept and hugged hin tightly through his waist/torso......

Next part after 31+ votes and 3 follower