Part 3

Karan was caressing her hairs and was crying silently.

He noticed her mumbling something

Preeta : karan beleive me, maine tumhe kabhi bhi dhoka nhi diya. I swear on myself i never betrayed you. Believe me

Karan's POV

Mom used to say we never lie while sleeping. Is preeta really innocent?
No, it cant be. She betrayed me.

Suddenly he noticed preeta woke up with a shout " karan plz mujhe yaha mt chodo. "

And she found herself in karan's room. She was sweating badly. Karan too felt a pinch in his heart and tried to put a stern face.

Karan (coldly) : how are you feeling now?
Preeta : I am fine and i am grateful to u for your concern mr. Luthra. I will pay you for sure or else your one and only kareena bua will again shout on me.
Karan : no need for that i did that for just the sake of humanity.

after hearing such cold words , she felt like yesterday the person who said that he loves her, is now just with her for sake of humanity! She felt so low that she felt on the ground with thud. She wasn't reacting to anything and was sobbing silently. Karan luthra cant see his babydoll, his love in such a condition. He bent down and tried rubbing her back to comfort her when she screamed , "stay away mr. Luthra or i would say the famous cricketer The karan luthra " stay away!
Now you will see who the real preeta arora or i would say Preeta Karan luthra is! I am warning u accept me as your wife or you have to accept my hatred . Just tell me r u accepting me as ur wife or not? She shouted

Karan : I will never accept a gold digger as my wife! He shouted back.

Preeta : who is gold digger , you will know this later mr. Luthra!
You knw what if this was the result of my loyalty, i would love to be a traitor instead " she exclaimed sarcastically with a bitter smile.

Oh! Stop this melodrama! Exclaimed karan with unshed tears.

Who did what will be in front of you, mr. Luthra! Mark my words! The day u will regret is not much far away! Mark My words ! She said 😌.

Bss yeh part itna hi, next part after 20 votes. Ek star button dbane me kitni kanjoosi krte ho yrr. Press 🌟
Aur mujhe puchna tha ki ek ko update krte krte bore ho jate h so,  i want to knw ki ap agli stry konse kdb track ke continuation me pdna chahte h?