Part 17

Karan screamed - preeta....
He took her in his lap and patted her cheeks, 'preeta utho, dekho yarr aisa drama mt kro, bhot dr lg rha h 😢' Get up, babydoll....
Rakhi : puttar, tu preeta ko hospital le ja...
Rishabh : Karan, mai gaadi nikalta hu.... Karan took preeta in his arms and rushed to hospital.....
They reached CITY HOSPITAL
Karan took her in bridal style and took her to reception and asked for doctor...
R-receptionist
K; doctor ..... -he screamed
R.; excuse me sir, apki appointment h?
K; wtf! Meri wife yha behosh h and you are asking for a bloody appointment!
R; but sir...
K; i am the Karan luthra! Mai chahu to apka ye hospital band kerva dunga... I want my wife fit and fine that's it....
R; but sir..
Doctor came and asked him...
D; excuse me sir, yeh hospital h plz yha pr noise create mt kre...
K; this bloody receptionist
But was cut off by rakhi -'Doctor dekhiye na meri bahu ko kya hua?
D; ap plz inhe yha lita dijiye... I need to check her and mr. Luthra app plz mere sath aaiye apko symptoms pta honge.....

Doctor along with karan took preeta for treatment (she's a lady doctor )
Hospital me mahira nhi h....

doctor took her blood sample and send for testing and karan told her about preeta's health and symptoms frm last night......
She said ' lets wait for the reports, mr. Luthra.... Maine unko IV lga di h.. Vomitting ki vjah se weakness bhi thi....
K; doctor, vo thik toh ho jayegi na! I mean, nothing serious right? (he asked with fear clearly visible on his face)
Ward boy; mam reports....
D; Hanji

After reading the reports,
Doctor concluded that she had food poisoning and Stomach wash is needed....
D; dekhiye mr. Luthra she has food poisoning and we have to immediately go for her stomach wash or it would be worse... You would have to also make sure to take care of her and she is not permitted to eat or drink anything for next 15 days straight except a spoonful of water that too when extremely needed...
I am giving an application plz sign that and Complete other formalities... Till then we will prepare for stomach was...

He did all the formalities and preeta was taken for stomach wash...

Finally disclosed... She had food poisoning... These were general symptoms of food poisoning,  my best friend once had so she told me 😅
Next part after 33+ votes and 2 new followers