part 21

Karan was caressing her back soon they both fell asleep..........

Skips to next morning.....
Preeta woke up first and saw that karan slept caressing her back and his one hand was wrapped around her waist protectively.......  She smiled......
After some time,  she decided to move but didnt wanted to as she was liking his touch..... Soon after,  Karan also wake up and saw her already awake up....
K; babydoll, kya hua? Kuch chahiye?
P; nhi karan actually tum so rhe the toh uthane ka dil nhi kra?
K(in a teasing way as he thought she is still weak and too lighten her mood); babydoll, dio jhi kr rha tha ya meri baho me rhne ka man h ?
P; oh my god karan! Tum kitne Self obsessed ho!
K; Yaar, tum ye sab chodo aur btao ab tum kaisa feel kr rhi ho!
P; tum mujhe uthne me help kro..... Bss thodi si weakness h!
Karan helped her to sit and asked her if she need anything............
She asked karan to go to home and freshen up.....
He talked with doctor and she advised him to go when preeta is asleep.....

Skips to night,
It was around 3 am.......
When preeta was feeling restless.....
She was having a severe back ache....
She waked up karan....
'karan' she whispered still in pain....
Karan woke up due to her voice and saw her sitting on bed still sleepy 😴 ...
K; babydoll,  kya hua?
P; karan back me bhot pain ho rha h!
K; relax! Tum ek kaam kro let jao mai tumhari back me kuch pointa press kr dunga.... You'll feel better!
Preeta tried to lay down but soon felt dizzy and again sit down and now she was having difficulty in breathing...
Karan hugged her while sitting on the bed and she laid her head on his shoulder......

Soon,  she started breathing heavily.... Soon,  it became difficult for her to breath....  He panicked seeing her condition and realized that till now the doctor muat have left.....

he gently captured her lips and started sucking them alike passing oxygen from mouth to mouth.... He started biting her lower lip while she started biting his upper one......

Next update after 34+ votes and 7 + comments....