I'll Wait For You (Luke)

Tahl-

Once the door clicks shut I am pushed against the wall with Luke pinned against me - his lips on mine. I tug on the hem of his shirt signaling that I want it off. He pulls away to strip off his shirt throwing it across the room before our lips crash back together. His hands grip my waist as he pulls me closer as i wrap my arms around his neck. I suck on his lower lip, playing with his lip ring between my teeth earning a moan to escape from his lips his hands gripping my waist tighter. I pull away and smirk.

"Are you okay? Oh my god we're going too fast aren't we? Are you not okay with this? Oh god, I'm so sorry Tahli, we can stop," Luke rambles, backing away and running his hand through his hair. His face filled with concern.

"Oh just kiss me you loser," I say as I pull him back to me.

His tongue glides across my lower lip asking for entrance and I give it. Our tongues collide, fighting for dominance - him winning of course. He gripped the back of my thighs, "Jump," he growls against my lips. I wrap my legs around his waist as he holds my ass. Without breaking the kiss he walks over to my bed sitting down on the edge with me straddling him. His cold hands glide up and down my sides as his lips attack my neck, searching for my sweet spot. He nips and sucks at the skin until he finds it. A moan escapes my mouth and I can feel him smirk against my neck as i tug on the ends of his hair. He continues to bite and suck at the sensitive skin moaning as I continue to run my hands through his hair. I'm definitely going to have a mark later... He blows on the red area causing goosebumps to rise on the back of my neck. He connects our lips again and stands up. He lays me down on the bed hovering over me. Both of us centimeters apart gasping for breath.

"God I am in love with you," he whispers as he brushes a piece of hair out of my face.

"I love you too Luke," I cup his face, kissing him softly.

"You're not in love with me?" he pouts.

"I said 'I love you' didn't I?" I furrow my eyebrows tilting my head to one side.

"There's a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. Like I love my mom but Calum is in love with Claire, see? I am in love with you. And I know that love is just a shout into the void - and I am in love with you Tahlia. All the efforts to keep me from you are going to fail."

"Did you just quote The Fault In Our Stars?" I giggle.

"What?" he laughs, "Tahl, I'm trying to be romantic here and you're missing the point."

"I'm sorry," I kiss the tip of his nose, "I am in looooove with you too."

He smiles leans down and kisses me, but this time it's different. It's not rushed like before but slow and passionate. "Claire and Calum have nothing on us," he murmurs against my lips and I smile into the kiss. He slips one of his hands up my shirt while his other props him up by my head. I wrap my arms around his neck and roll us over so I'm on top. He sits up and leans against the headboard on my bed as we continue to make out. Luke's fingers trail down my sides and fiddle with the button on my pants. I push his hand away and break the kiss. He looks at me and then moves in to kiss me again. I can feel his hands make their way back to the waistband on my pants. I put my hand on his broad shoulders pushing him away slightly. He begins to suck along my collarbone as his nimble fingers play with the button on my pants. I place my hands on his chest to stop him and pull away. He looks worried and shocked at the same time.

"Luke, please stop." I say shifting away from him awkwardly.

"Did-did I take it too fast? I-I'm sorry Tahlia I should have known. God, how could i be so stupid." He stutters, burying his face in his hands.

I put my hand under his chin, raising his head to look at me. "Luke, it's okay. It's just I'm not ready to take it any further than this."

"O-okay, love." He smiles and hugs me tight. He sits me in between his legs as he plays with my hair. "I'm sorry Tahl. We can take this as slow as you want. I'll wait forever for you if that's what you want."

"Thank you Luke," I smile faintly and kiss his lips before drifting off to sleep.