the foal

1st febuary 2013,

Sky has had the foal and I have called it star.the bad news is that I can't enter the competition because sky needs at least 11 months to get back to normal.and that won't leave a very long time to practise.i cant write that much because nothing really good has happened to me last month apart from hearing that sky was pregnant.

2nd febuary 2013,

i have decided to put sky to the test and have a riding lesson on her.she did really well but at the end high jump she had to miss (the vet was watching me on sky) hopfully she will get better in time i thought as i was troting around the school.As i was getting off sky another vet ran in and said there was an emergancy that i needed to see.i ran to see what the problem was.as i got around the corner i saw star in her stable laying down.whats the problem i asked.she wont get up.the vet said i will look at her through the night and sees how she gets on.

3rd febuary 2013,

i went down to the stables and i saw sky in her stable and i saw star standing.im guessing its good news i said to the vet.yes it is but there is also bad news.what is it i said in reply.star has week legs so i dont think you can use her in races in the futer.im sorry.its ok i said whilst looking at my feet.what am i going to do with her in the futer now? i thought as i was stroking her.how am i supposed to get money now i mean sky is retired and now star has week legs?