𝘛𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 | Aʀᴍɪɴ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Armin x Reader

Thank you guys for 200+ Reads!

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 3 EPISODE 1

Warnings: Cursing

They/Them pronouns

Enjoy!

(What the cabin looks like)

Our job is to protect Historia and Eren, so we are in a cabin out in the middle of nowhere, it is small and wooden, nothing out of the ordinary.

"Eren! I don't need your help. I can wipe off a shelf just fine, I don't want your shitty help!" Jean shrieks at Eren. You realized that being in a high pressure situation for such an extended period of time was going to wear on a person but Jean and Eren's back and forth bickering was getting crazy.

"Well, if you didn't do a shitty job I wouldn't have to help you!" The argument about their cleaning skills had been going on for ten minutes and everyone else was out getting supplies or on watch out, iIt was just you, Jean, and Eren. "Well at least I know--" Jean started.

In that moment the invisible wire keeping you from losing your composure at the two snapped. You forcefully slam your fist down on the countertop, startling Eren and Jean. "The both of you shut the fuck up! I have been listening to this argument for ten fucking minutes! Stop arguing about how well you clean, when you both do a shitty cleaning job!"

Both of the boys look at you in surprise at your outburst. "Oh...Sorry" Jean dejectly mutters, as he sadly starts whipping the shelf. 

You softly sigh, coming to the conclusion that you shouldn't have screamed at them the way you did. You collect yourself before you begin to speak, "I'm sorry for yelling, you guys just argue so much." You try to turn your attention back to the half-assed peeled potato in front of you.

"No, we will try to stop arguing" Eren murmurs.

"That's all I ask for." A comfortable silence rests in the room after that.

Not even five minutes later you hear the SLAM of the door opening.

"We're back!" You hear Connie and Sasha announce.

"Welcome back, take off your shoes. Jean and Eren just cleaned the floor." You shout back at them. 

"K." The two of them reply. You and Sasha were the only ones who knew how to cook food, but Sasha could not be trusted with the food so you were in charge of cooking. You pointed towards the table, back to the group as Sasha, Connie, Historia, Mikasa, and Armin walked in carrying various boxes and bags. You set the freshly peeled potato down, grabbing another one.

You feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist, you jump a little and look behind you, to be met with a pair of ocean blue eyes and soft blond hair. He sets his head on your shoulder, you chuckle and give him a quick kiss on his soft lips. He breaks the kiss apart.