𝘚𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 | Hᴀɴɢᴇ X Fᴇᴍ Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Hange x Snow lover Fem Reader

Thank you for 300+ reads!

Spoiler: None

Warnings: Cursing

Using She/Her pronouns

(I have not seen snow in a while so my description might be off)

Enjoy!

(B/S/F) = Best Friend's Name

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Wake up, darling!~" Hange calls out. You grab the flat pillow that you were sleeping on and throw it, to where their voice was coming from, your eyes still closed. You grumble and rollover.

"(Y/N)! It is snowing outside!" Now, this got your attention. You loved the snow, ever since you were little and since it rarely snowed, this was big news to you.

When you were a child you and (B/F/N) would meet up under this one specific tree when it did snow. 'The Snow Tree' you two called it. You would spend hours messing around in the snow and then both get a cold the next day. You had told Hange stories about these times, so they knew your love of the icy white snow. For unexplained reasons, it had never snowed once at your time in the Survey Corps as a Captain.

You cautiously open one eye and squint at Hange's figure. They point out the window to your shared bedroom. You shoot up and gasp, a broad smile lighting up your gorgeous face. You throw off the covers and bolt to the window.

The brilliant white snow was falling, about 6 inches of snow, you could spot laying on the ground.

"Wow.." You breathe, your nose almost touching the cold window glass. Hange just smiles at you. You don't get excited over things very often so this was a heartwarming experience. You rip your gaze from the window to a very confident Hange.

"See! Aren't you glad I woke you up?" Hange confidently asks.

"Yes, thank you, love." You bring your hands around Hange's neck, pulling them closer to your face. Their breath hitches, your lips were centimetres away from touching. The door slams open suddenly catching you off guard. You whip your head around to find an agitated Levi. That is not a good sign.

"Get your asses down for breakfast, we are discussing plans for today." Levi's voice was dripping with venom.

"Fine, fine." You dismiss him. He slams the door shut, leaving you and Hange alone again. You sigh. The short stack ruined the moment. You peck Hange's lips and leave it at that, getting ready for the day.

----------------------->

Erwin finishes talking. He had just discussed that training is canceled and that none of us were permitted to leave the building because he doesn't want his Soldiers getting sick. Why does he have to be such a buzzkill? You wonder. You wanted to go outside and have fun in the snow with Hange, now you have to look over a bunch of noisy Cadets itching to leave.

You finish up your piece of bacon and get up to leave. On top of that, I have a bunch of shitty paperwork.

You leave the noisy and very rowdy Cadets. You make your way down the hall into your office. You were still sad that you and Hange couldn't go outside.

You open the door to your clean and tidy little office, you pull off your shoes, setting them down next to the door. The floor was colder than usual, you shiver as your clothed feet hit the floor. You didn't want to attract dirt into your office because you were too lazy to clean most of the time.