part 9 (full chapter )

Author's pov

Yoongi was sitting in his studio with Rm working on his up coming album when they decided to take a break yoongi got on his phone to check some of his comments on his recent post

Yoongi's pov

I was scrolling threw the comments when I see alot of comments about some guy name jimin i got curious so I ask Rm "You know someone named jimin" "yea he's one of jins friends he's a youtuber or something like that he sings,dance,does make up and, crossdress" Rm said I looked at him weird "look I only know that because jin talks about him alot."

I kept reading the comments and I see something about yoonmin "what the hell is a yoonmin" I thought but I just ignored its but that jimin guy just got me thinking he sounds interesting.

Time skip ( author's pov )

Jimin just finished editing one of his youtube videos and was tired he layed in bed on his phone when tae called

Jimin's pov

I answered the phone to an exited tae
"Chim chim guess what" " what is it tae tae" I say tired " you remember hoseok the hot dancer I've been talking about" after tae said thats my ears perked up "how could I not tae you talk about how all the time" I laugh "well he just dm me!!!!" "Holy shit tae what did he say" "I don't know I didn't open it yet" "well open it you disk head what if he wants you" I said getting even more excited " but I have a boyfriend" tae said sadly " ever heard of a poly relationship" I say before hanging up.

I laugh as I turned off my phone getting up to take a shower I thought of posting something before I slept.