Part 16 ( jimins ig story)

-                                                                       -Yoongi's POV I smirked as I seen jimins story it was obvious what he was talking about so I had a plan for tonight knowing he's going to want to stay the night

- -
Yoongi's POV
I smirked as I seen jimins story it was obvious what he was talking about so I had a plan for tonight knowing he's going to want to stay the night. I texted jimin telling him I was outside of his house and to come out I got out of the car leaning up against it I'm not worried about any fan around cause this is a private neighborhood only certain people can get in ( Author speaking: I don't fucking know don't ask me 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️)

I was scrolling through my phone and I hear a door shut so I look up and see a fucking angel he had on a red shirt with a short skirt that hugged every curve. Once he was in front of me I gave him a hug slipping my hand to his ass and squeezed it making him gasp.

Jimins POV
I was shock did he just... but that shit felt good he broke the hug and opened the door for me he got in and started the car it was a silent ride in till like 5 minutes into the drive when he put his hand on my thigh "how've you been chim I haven't seen you since like 10th grade you've ch was anged" yoongi said with a smirk and start moving his hand higher up my thigh "I-I've been good I'm getting started on my dream it's going.... good I guess" I said yoongi took a second to smile and squeeze my thigh "I see you followed your dreams becoming a producer maybe one day you can produce for me"  " yea one day" yoongi said parking the car he then looked at me and started leaning closer and he whispered in my ear "come on babyboy" and nibbled on my earlobe making me moan and him smirk.