part 42

Few months later
Authers pov

Jimin, Jungkook, yeonjun, taehyung and, Jin were hanging out in jimin's living room when Jimin got up to get some water " ha Jimin did you pee on yourself again ." Tae said giggling Jimin look at Jin with a shocked face "n-no I think my water just broke" Jimin said waddling over to the group that started to panic other than Jin he just calmly got up grabbing jimin's bags and told Jungkook to call Yoongi which he did. Now at this point they are in the car Jimin in the backseat with Jungkook and yeonjun tae past out in the from and Jin driving with Yoongi on the phone talking to Jimin "fuck how long is it going to take this shit is killing mee!!" Jimin said squeezing Jungkook's hand "it's going to be ok love just breath for me ok" Yoongi said to Jimin trying to calm him down.

"Oh fuck youu!!" Jimin yelled making yeonjun giggle and Yoongi go silent "we're here guys" Jin said putting the car in park while yeonjun rushes out to get a doctor a few minutes later Yoongi pulled up and rushed in to jimin's room

Time skip few hours later

After being I'm labor for hours Jimin finally had his baby boy "you did it baby or little Jungwon is here" Yoongi said holding jimin's hand kissing it then the rest came in the room "my baby how do you feel" Jin said walking up to Jimin "tired can I sleep now" Jimin said closing his eyes "do you wanna hold your baby first" a nurse came said as she walked in with the baby. Jimin nodded holding his hands out for the baby "he's so perfect" taehyung said tears rolling down his face " here Yoongi hold him" Jimin said handing the baby to him.

Yoongi held little Jungwon looking at his like he was the most precious thing in the world (which he is) tears started rolling down yoongi's face and that's when he made up his mind to make sure Jungwon had the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short but I don't know what else to write🤷🏾‍♀️