Chapter 1.

Lena's pov

I did not attend my brother's execution or his funeral. I was to busy finding a new guard division for my protection. I landed on Alex. D's division, they are new enough to not want to go against me and they are trained enough to be able to do their jobs correctly. I sent a letter to Alex. D for her to come to my kingdom as soon as possible.

On the first Monday after my brother's funeral The Captain was at my door ready for work. I sat on my throne as I watch the guards walk into the room in a march. "Captain Alex. Danvers. At your disposal your Highness." The Captain said as she bowed at my feet. "Rise Captain. I hear you are an excellent guard, rose to your station quickly?" Captain Alex stood straight and answered, "Yes my Queen, I am the youngest Captain in all of the kingdom and the only female." I smiled to let her know she was doing well before I asked.

"So how do you plan to station your men?" A model of the castle sat to the side of the entrance of the throne room so I walked over with Captain Alex following behind. She explained everything which I agreed to them all as being valuable and soon all the guards were sent away to their stations, however there was one guard left wearing a helmet that covered her face. "Your Highness I would like to introduce my number two. She will be your body guard." I nodded my head and smiled. "Well may I see you?" Captain Alex shook her head. "I believe it will be better for you if don't get to know Guard Two. " I looked to the Captain before asking. "And why not?"

Captain Alex sighed and answered "Guard Two was raised as a war machine from birth. I found her after the Sakovian war. We tried questioning her but she knew nothing. So I took her in as a sister and she's better however..." we both looked her to see that Guard Two hadn't moved since she came up to us she also didn't care that we were talking about her. "So you see Guard 2 is a shell if a person. " I looked sadly towards her. I felt really bad, "please let me help. I want to help you get her to live life." Captain Alex sighed and nodded her head "as you wish your Highness however it will take lots of time it took me half a year to convince her that are country isn't bad and that I am her family. She also sees me as someone she remembers from her childhood so she respects me as a Captain. " I looked to the helmet again and the Captain told her took take it off. When she did I saw the most beautiful person I have ever known in my life she has bright blond hair and a perfect face mold. "Thankyou." Was all I said in return still in shock.

Once Captain Alex left for her duties I walked towards my study to get some work done with Guard 2 behind and the two door guards behind her. Once at the study I was met with my advisor and event planner Eve who explained everything I needed to hear before leaving me for work.

Guard 2 stood at my side just like a toy solider, I swear she hadn't moved in hours. "So do you enjoy guard duty?" I asked her looking for a distraction from work. "You should really be getting on with your work your Highness. " I frowned at her when she said this, and answered. "I never asked to be Queen, Lex shouldn't of been such an idiot. "

Guard Two shook her head and looked towards me as I looked up at her. "I am sure you will do a great job your Highness." I sighed and continued with my work. "Please call me Lena when we are alone. I hate formalities." Guard Two then did something I had never seen before. She smiled. "Call me Two. " I laughed and carried on with my work.

A/n

Welcome back to Super girl content. I wanted to see if doing a different style of book would help. I also want to do something like this for a Lapidot, Korra or shera story but that will be when my owl house book is done.