Chapter 6.

Lena's pov

We had travelled to six different towns now non of which held the Super Son. I had to sleep in the same bed with Kara a few times, of course I did not mind however I believe Kara was getting more and more tense about the whole experience. We soon came to the next town where it seems the only open place was a bar plus an Inn it was very loud in the main entrance room was the bar. Plenty of men were yelling and very drunk. So we kept our distance and I payed for a room which Kara and I decided it was best to keep it cheaper now since we were on our last coins. Luckily we packed lots of food and a tent if need be.

I soon felt a pull as someone grabbed my arm with the strength of ten men. I felt myself being mixed in with all of the hot, sweaty men around me. I called for Kara so she pushed through the men as they started to groap me. She finally cut through and yelled at the man who grabbed me first. "Get away from her." The man laughed before Kara punched his face in and we left to our room with the hole bar now silent.

We woke up the next morning with my hole body around Kara's. "I am sorry about that." I said as I sat up and began to dress. Kara shook her head before getting ready herself. "Thankyou for last night. That was my first time being used like that I am glad I have a big strong woman like you to save me." I saw Kara's blush before a knock was heard at the door.

I opened it to see the Inn Keeper. "I know why you are here." He said as he looked to Kara's fist. "You are the super daughter. Your cousin lives on a farm by here you must go to him he will explain everything. He goes by Ckark Kent here." I smiled and so did Kara as we thanked the man and he pointed us to where the farm was.

We soon got there and Kara made me knock on the door. It soon opened to reveal a woman. "Hello we are here to speak to Clark. I have found his Kyrtonian cousin." The woman beamed before letting us in. "Clark honey, you have a special visitor." A man as strong as Kara walked into the room to see us before smiling and running up to hold Kara. "Oh my, Kara, it is you. How did you find me? King Lex told me he hid you away."

That is when I intervened. "Wait my brother had her trapped in Sakovia?" Clark only nodded his head sadly. "Please come sit I will explain everything."

Once in Clark's study he began to explain. "You see when our planet was dying it was had been said that two would go to Earth and keep Kypton alive in passing down our knowledge and powers. So my parents sent me as a baby along with you my 12 year old cousin to keep me safe and teach me about Krypton to Earth. However we did not land in the same place and as soon as I found out about you, when I found the fortress of solitude, I spent years trying to find you. Then Lex found me and wanted to destroy me he said he knew where you were and that I would never find you."

Kara and I looked shocked at eachother. "Okay first question. What is the fortress of solitude? Two, Why did Lex want to destroy us?" Clark shook his head. "I will take you and I do not know about the second question. Now tell me what you know." Kara shook her head so I held her hand and answered. "I am sorry Clark, she remembers nothing of Kypton. She only remembers Sakovia and the abuse the inflicted on her.

Clark looked sad at this knew information. "Hey that is okay the fortress has crystals with my father's knowledge of Kypton, I can teach you all that I know from him."

Clark and Kara smiled and hugged eachother whilst I looked to Louis, his wife, and gave her a knowing smile as she did towards me saying that we were happy for them.

A/n

Okay so clear up. I didn't do the Kara coming to Earth later than Clark bit. Because she is supposed to be a mix of our Kara and Russia Kara who had no memories of Kypton. So her and Super man were in the same boat. There is also no weird I'm older but not stuff from Kara cuz that just confused me lol. My au my rules lol. So in this story Kara is 32 and Clark is 20. I know it weird but it won't get mentioned a lot so don't worry. Lena is also 32.