Chapter 14. The End.

Lena's POV.

Kara and I got back from our honeymoonvand she was made queen.

Todsy a report came in that one of the Dukes and his wife died, leaving their two year old son with no family.

I looked to Kara before pulling her to my side. "I think we should adopt him." We both said at the same time which made us both laughed.

So we went to the hospital where he was beening kept. We came to his room to see the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. I heard Kara aw at his sleeping body. His black hair reminded me of mine, I wanted to know his eye colour.

A nurse then came in smiling. "Your Highnesses I have been informed you want to adopt Prince, Daniel." I nodded to her and held Kara's hand. "Yes we would."

She then made us sign some papers before we took all of his belonging. Including a portrait of his birth parents which made me happy that we had it.

We brought him to our room to bond, which we had been told was sleeping naked. So we locked the doors and did just that. Daniel led on my stomach whilst Kara held his hand and cuddled into me.

A/n

Thankyou so much for reading I hope you enjoyed. Thankyou to AlphaWhiteWolf07 for supporting me.

I will be doing a Korrasami Bi Pirates fanfic next so please check that out if that's what you are into.

Bye.