^Biology^

O. M. G. I am so mad at myself I could just SCREAM!

I saw Oliver in the office and made a huge fool out of myself.

Most of the time I was gobsmacked at what I saw. His shaggy brown hair and pale face shone in the office light.

"Hey? Are you Alright? What is with that weird look?" Oliver questioned. "Well, first off, Hey. And I am fine, thanks for asking. That " weird" look was that I was daydreaming about.... a surprise tonight at home."I replied, swirled by all his questions.

"Well I need to go to Biology." Oliver said. I was too shocked to speak so I just nodded in response.

Oliver grasped my hand and asked me to guide him to the Biology classroom. I giggled (oops) and these words tumbled out of my mouth: "Of course I will, love of my life!"

After hearing this, I gasped and covered my mouth with my free hand. Oliver turned red in the face and let go of my hand. "I am sorry. I have to go to the toilet." He said.

So he left, going to the boys changing rooms. What? that's where the toilets are now!

I started walking, a step a second to Biology. In about an hour, I got there, and surprise surprise, I got a detention!

So I took my seat next to Matt, hand on my chin. How am I going to cope? I love Matt but I also love Oliver.I've known Oliver longer, but he probably forgot nearly all about me. 😞

I loved Matt, but I met him this September and its only January!