Homework Havocs

Biology Used to be my favorite subject at... well, can you really call it school? Kid prison. Yea, so much better.

Well, Today we were lumped with so many homework sheets I could bathe in it! (Oh How I would Love to Bathe it then burn it in the forest-oak Fireplace sitting in the corner of our attic.

Oh please make Science better! Like, how can you do five sheets of homework?

I may as well tell you from the err start.

Well, after that Oliver complication I whisked down to Biology, all ready to hope that homework had been put off and we could do it for another week.

We have has four weeks and I still haven't done a plan for dissecting a frog's heart!

Anyways, I clenched hold of the metal handle and pushed the door open, showing the class's faces all peering at me, as red as a tomato.

They started bursting out with laughter and gave themselves stitches as the teacher gave me an exasperated look to just sit down at my desk, unfortunately next to Matt.

"So how is my sweet cheeks finding life outside of the wondrous school?" He mumbled, obviously laughing but trying to keep it in.

I wonder what they are laughing for. I was called upon for my dissecting homework and I got hot and clammy.

Everyone cracked up again. My punishment? five times the normal homework. Amazing! :/