Out Of Hosptal

I sat inside my crisp white sheets and sighed. "I miss everything! Except from Taylor!" A varnished wooden brown table sat by me, a bowl of luxurious fruits of Pineapples, tangerines, mangos, bananas and apples atop of the table, the smell floating through the Injury Ward. A box of Godiva chocolates mixed into the scent, a tag on the box, in gold letters: TO BRIANNA, FROM MATT.
I was in the children injury ward and on the premium deluxe tv, The lovely movie of Frozen One played. I went back to the time Nikki dressed up as elsa, I dressed up as Anna and Daddy dressed up as Olaf, we went to the cinema and saw Frozen In 3D. I was relaxing, enjoying the freshness, when the plump nurse who gave me the fruit handed me a marble white letter: TO BRIANNA MAXWELL, INJURY WARD, WESTCHESTER SANCTUARY HOSPITAL.
I fingered the letter and with shaky hands: opened the letter. The head doctor likes to give his patients letters, because he is aware of the illnesses of some. " You are now fully back to your old self." The letter began. I thought: 'Um, I have always been myself!' "And you can go out of hospital." Of course, after I finished reading, I asked the plump nurse for my own clothes back so I could leave "you have to sign a form." She said. I nodded and was directed to the form room. I Signed The form speedily and pushed on my clothes. It had been ages since I was in this snowman Sweater. In a pink bag next to me, was my ballet outfit. (shoes too!)