Water !!!!

OOMG!!!!! I entered school today only to find it flooded, and no drinking water! We were meant to be doing a last practice for our under 18 exam but we got all hot and sweaty, and poor Zoey was wiggling in her seat! (she was desperate for a pee) Soon enough, the teachers got an email from the secretary (Jessica's cousin Jamaica.) saying there was a shortage of water and one of the pipes were blasted, a big hole stood out on the wall of the grade 7 corridor. "You will be informed when your parents are in to collect you. We have had a shortage of water and you could all be in danger of dehydrating. " My mother came with my coat - sparkly pink with princess sugar plum. I groaned. "Mum?! Why! I grew out of that years ago! And why does Kaylee have chocolate all around her face?" I screeched, clearly embarrassed.

MATT'S POV

The class was informed about a water shortage today, and I was frightfully disappointed. My reading under 18 exam was due today. Soon after the parents were called and texted Brianna's mum came with her little sister. I glared at her with symphony. Glad my grandparents aren't like that! My older brother, crushed with Nikki always laughed at her. So I laughed as well. Which made Brianna turn round in annoyance, her cheeks flushed red as a ruby with embarrassment and annoyance.