First Session

Man! So glad I came to this gymnastics thing! I was part of the development special needs group and found out that in a months' time I will be doing a competition.Yes! A competition! Here is how it went:

I ran downstairs all ready in my new light blue leotard. "I look weird." I told myself. "No you don't" said Nikki. I really wish she told the truth for once. I grabbed my pink bag with a drink of sparkly spring water and some royal blue shorts with white gems saying Brianna on it. I ran out of the door and got into our cockroach van. Yes we have it back, yay! I slunk in my seat until mum turned round and asked: "Where is RN 653 495?!" I groaned and told her that she should check her technology to find it out. Geez! If she wants to be in 1837 she can, but I am staying in the 20th century. FINALLY we got to the gym and I was 50/50 (late but also not late) I threw off my trousers and hastily put on my shorts. The session turned out to be cancelled, but my coach was there. "Hey. Brianna! Just a heads up, on Thursday we will practice a competition routine for each station at gymnastics. Our competition is October 4th 2014 at Poole, Dorset."

Turns out we spent an hour to get here and it was cancelled!