21st Birthday

Raye Flores21 Years Old

Raye Flores
21 Years Old

Raye Flores, 21 today and an only child. Actually she was a miracle child as her mother was told at a young age there was a slim chance she couldn't have kids. Raye never met her mom as she died after giving birth to her. Her dad to raised her on his own doing a great job. Raye had a normal childhood growing up. She watched cartoons, had princess parties with her dad being her prince and having after school and Saturday activities such as football and athletics. However this all changed at the age of 13.

One day her dad said as an 'extra hobby' they would so some activities, if you wanna call martial arts and street fighting hobbies then sure ... extra hobbies they were. Raye never question her father, because she trusted him, but deep down she knew they weren't just extra hobbies. Especially after cleaning one day and finding a gun tucked behind one of their cabinets that was tucked behind a shelf. Of course she questioned him about it but all she got was 'Baby girl don't worry about it, but how about I teach you how to use it.'

So thus began the weapons training. Raye was trained how to use guns and knives of all caliber. However, she much preferred using her body as a weapon, but if she had to she was always strapped.

Raye was an introvert, she loved being at home but did venture out on rare occasions. Growing up, Raye had many ideas of what she wanted to be when she grew up; a princess at age 2, at age 5 a veterinarian, at age 10 a Chef and in her teens a Nurse. When it became time to find a career however she was completely lost. She was good at almost anything she put her mind too. She studied finance, coding and programming and business. She also learnt hacking whilst at college and she was pretty good at it! 

She was currently in the kitchen with her 2 best friends Justina and Valerie. Justina; blonde was 25 years old and was a supervisor at a bar and she absolutely loved it as she picked up guys all the time. She was the opposite of Raye and loves to dress in skimpy outfits. She had the looks, the curves and confidence to do so. Raye often wishes she had the confidence that Justina did.

 Raye often wishes she had the confidence that Justina did

Justina Lovel
Raye's Bestfriend
25 Years Old

Valerie on the other hand, was very similar to Raye. She was also an introvert and was a secretary at a job she hated but needed to pay the bills. She was a brunette and had very similar dress sense to Raye. Raye and Valerie were more like sisters than she was with Justina but still loved her nonetheless.