Stealing Kisses

NIGHT OF RAINE AND RAYE'S DATE

Roman's POV

I have been tossing and turning in bed for the last two hours, not being able to sleep. A certain hazel eyed beauty has had trouble leaving by brain, or more so that I was keeping her hostage there. It didn't help that her and Raine were out on a date and I didn't know how much longer I'd be able to sit here without driving myself crazy. I have tried to distance myself from her, tried to erase her from my memory, but the more I did so, the more she embedded herself within me.

I rolled onto my back in the darkness of my room and stared at the ceiling. For the fourth time that evening, I sighed getting out of bed to go to the toilet. I emptied my bladder AGAIN and then washed my hands and decided that maybe a drink would help me to get some rest.

I exit my room, walk along the corridor and down the stairs heading towards the kitchen, when I hear the front door open. Straightaway I knew it was Raye and Raine. The familiar smell, tingle and feeling I had whenever she was closeby gave her away. Under the darkness of the stairwell, I hid and stood watching. I wanted to retreat and go the other way but I couldn't.

I watched as Raine caught Raye just before she tried to escape up the stairs, and pulled her into a kiss. Jealousy reared it's ugly head inside me as I watched on wishing that it was my lips on hers and that it was my hands caressing her body. He picked her up by the thighs and I knew what his next move was, so I stepped further back into the shadows and watched on like the creep I was as he took the stairs, most probably to his room.

Forgetting about my drink, I shake my head and turn for my room frustrated and no longer wanting anything to drink. Walking past Raye's room I could hear her little moans and that causes me to freeze mid-step and my dick to harden. I'm tempted to press my ear up against the door when I snap myself out of it. "Fuck, what am I doing?" I whisper to myself.

I'm just about to walk away when I hear my brother speak up. "Something is stopping you." I can't help but feel slightly happy about that statement but I need to stop creeping so I walk away quickly and made my way back to my room. I flopped back into bed feeling a bit conflicted. This was meant to be my brother's fiance after all, but I couldn't help the feelings building and bubbling up inside.

"Why can't I get rid of you out of my head Raye?" I fall asleep at some point and as per usual it was filled of erotic moments between Raye and I.

A few days later and feeling no better about the situation with Raye, I was up at the crack of dawn. From a teenager that would sleep in until 2pm most afternoons, no one would have thought that I was now an early riser. It was 5:15 am and I was dressed ready for a run. I brushed my teeth and then put my running shoes on making my way out of my room when I remembered that I had left my headphones behind. I turned to retrieve them only to be stopped by Raye's bedroom door opening and her stepping out in full workout gear looking sexy as ever.