The Brewing

Raye's POV

"I think I'll get a vibrator and nipple clamps." I lamented draining my glass again.

"Now you're talking." A slurry sentence breaks out from Valerie and I giggle as I pour myself another glass of vodka and coke.

"What about the butt plugs?" Robyn points out and I shudder with wide eyes.

"Hell to the fuck no! Do I look like I wanna fart and just have shit fly out my ass?" I ask incredulously and the both of them turn and laugh at me. I might have still been a bit tipsy from all the vodka I had drunk after our massage but I kept going. We could also hear the men outside from where we were upstairs and you could tell they were enjoying themselves whatever they were doing.

All the talk with the ladies about sex toys and sex had me riled up, but instead of going to jump Roman like I really wanted too, I took up my phone and started to order some much needed lingerie and sex toys. I was going to spoil my man after this whole shit blew over because God knew he deserved it. I said jump and he asked how high, but that was also reversed too because I was like a puppet to it's puppeteer.

Valerie was still trying to convince me to try a butt plug, the kinky bitch that she is but I downright refused. I knew the size of Roman's dick and there was no way it was getting that close to my asshole! Although Valerie gave up, Robyn didn't give up so easily, even after I had placed my order she was still going on about trying new things. I turned and challenged her to try it with Raine first and then I'll try it. That shut her up real fast!

"Right, order placed. In a couple of days I'd probably have to get this tipsy again to be brave enough to try some of this."

"Nope. Once you start, that will be the gateway to your wet wonderland." Valerie almost topples out of her chair when she leans over to talk to me and I can't help but to crack up laughing.

"This is the gateway to orgasm gallore." A very tipsy Robyn winked at me and very seductive too considering how tipsy she was.

"Oh, I'm already at orgasm gallore with Roman." With flushed cheeks, I took a sip of my drink as Robyn choked on hers and turned to me.

"Ohhh damn! OK."

"Yeah but Raye the orgasms are gonna be a hundred times more intense." Val swung her legs to the side of her chair as she finished her pedicure and wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"What? More intense than they are now?" I asked being the complete novice between us three and they both turn to look at me with stars in their eyes almost like they were happy to teach me.

Robyn sits up and takes a deep breath. "It just heightens it babe. Like, Raine is great with his tongue and his dick but when toys are involved, God damn that man would tell me to jump and I wouldn't even ask how high I'd just fucking jump and fly."

We all laughed out loudly as she refilled her glass and Valerie's of wine and then topped up my Vodka and coke. They had managed to polish off  4 bottles of wine between them and they weren't on the verge of slowing down either.

"Oh they so do. I'm just happy I found someone like Ryan who I can explore my wild side with and who I love as well. I've definitely hit the jackpot."

" I think we all have." My mind goes to Justina when Robyn says we've hit the jackpot and some part of me can't help but to feel guilty. Val of course notices and calls me out.

"Raye, you OK?"

I sigh deeply. "Just thinking about Justina and hoping that after all of the shit she's been through, that she gets her happily ever after, you know?" I get a bit teary eyed thinking about what she's endured by just liking a guy and how said guy took advantage of that.