50 Shades of R&R

Raye's POV

"So about you and that middle finger earlier."

So this morning at breakfast I gave Roman the finger and the fucker that he is, he hasn't forgotten. Now here I was, being stalked by my predator. His eyes have gone a darker shade of green and his solid, tall stature appears calm for anyone who doesn't know him, but his eyes give him away. They show desire, they show an animal stalking it's prey.

And I'm that prey.

"W-was that what you saw? Because t-that wasn't a middle finger." I stutter as I try to distract him.

"Really now hmm? So, what was it?"

"I-I was saying hi to you."

"Saying hi huh?"

"Yeah." 

"Hmm." He looks away briefly and I try too see if the other door to exit the cinema room was unlocked. Dammit! "Why don't you show me again how you said hi?" He turns and looks at me and I turn my head quickly to stare at him as he starts to advance on me again. I turn right amongst some of the chairs and my brain is telling my legs to run but my heart is saying to jump and ravish him.

I keep walking back and turn right again as I do so without looking back. I've come to know this room like the back of my hand. As a matter of fact, I've come to know this whole house like the back of my hand now.

"So? Are you not gonna show me your special way of saying hi?" I was so caught up in trying to get away that I didn't realise I hadn't even answered him. I shake my head and try to concentrate. I can show him my middle finger again and jump over one of the chairs and run out the back door but I know he's quick. I just need to be quicker.

One step of his would be three of mine. I'm smaller, so more nimble. OK, I get one chance of this and I need to make it count. 

I grin at him and lift my middle finger and he grins back at me as if to say game on. It sends shivers down my spine and I think I'm wet already.

Holy fuck!

Why am I so turned on?

"Bye." I giggle, turn and flip over one of the chairs and leg it to the back door. I don't even dare to look behind me as I reach the door and manage to undo the lock. I'm just about to turn the handle and leg it when I feel massive hands snake around my waist.

I squeal out and giggle, trying to pry him off me, using all the pressure points I know, my tiny fingers and his giant muscles don't work or he is too hyped on whatever this is to feel it. He reaches around me and locks the door and then turns me swiftly and back me up into one of the walls. With both my hands pinned to my sides, he dips and buries his nose into my neck inhaling my scent.

I'm trying to not breathe in his natural scent because lately it has been such a turn on. It's so alluring that one single waft gets me wet instantly. So, I hold my breath and close my eyes shut when I feel his warm breath on my lips.

"Open those Hazel eyes for me." I flit them open as his soft yet commanding voice hypnotises me and my body betrays me as I stares at him and I'm lost completely in his greenish, grey eyes. Slowly he leans in like he's about to kiss me but then stops a hair width away from my lips.