The Getaway

Raine's POV

TWO WEEKS LATER

It has been two weeks since Roman and Raye's wedding and two weeks since I had sex with my woman. Her period came the day after the wedding and that night she felt like shit after all the drinking she had done so hence the excruciating wait to have sex. 

OK so it was only ten days. But they were TEN GRUESOME DAYS! To be honest we were lucky because sometimes she can have her period for up to two weeks, sometimes more. So this morning as soon as I knew we were in the all clear, it was like the excitement had me up early, my eyes were wide open just as the sun came up. I had my arms wrapped around her as she laid fast asleep on her side and like a magnet my fingers were pulled towards her lace panties. I thread the top closely to her pubic bone and felt the little hairs on her mound which I play with a little before I venture further south and find her clit.

My dick is already hard as it can't wait to be buried deep inside her as it thinks of the goal ahead. I'm getting harder and harder by the minute thinking of that sweet little pussy of hers. She stirs and pushes her ass back onto my hard dick ever so slightly.

HEHE! She's awake.

I keep playing with her clit and apply more pressure as I feel her becoming wetter and wetter by the second. I keep playing her like my fiddle and my favourite instrument. Slowly she turns in my arms onto her back and opens her legs wider for me as she moans and arches her back. I nuzzle into her neck and wasted no time in getting her breast out of her top. 

Just as she reaches down in my boxers for my dick, my fingers dip inside her and reach for her G-spot. "Mmm that feels ... sooo good."

"Mmmm." I hum into her neck as I bite at her collarbone and thrust my hips forward so she can palm my dick even more. Thing is she already has me hook line and sinker as soon as she touched my dick but I couldn't get over how heady this was making me feel. 

I wanted to be buried deep inside of her as we had waited long enough already, so when I pull away from her hand and she protested, I didn't give her time to complain before I was sinking inside her sweet, tight and luscious little hole. My boxers were only half way around my ass and I can't even be fucked to get it off completely.

"God knows I love your pussy babe. Fuck this feels good."

"Raine, just fuck me hard." Like animals, we went wild. I bucked, dipped, and fucked her as hard, fast and deep as I could go and revel in the feel of her little heaven. God knows I was trying hard not to blow my load but it was getting harder and harder not to control myself. 

"Raine, I'm cumming. Right there, oh fuck. Right there." She bites into my shoulder and that was all it took! My control was right out of the window after that. She screamed into my ear and the sound of her, added with the feeling, I knew there was no way I was going to last long. My balls clench and convulse as I explode and empty my contents inside of her.

"Oh holy fuck yes!" Everything I've had pent up for the last couple of days come out in spurts of fine thread and a webbed blanket. It was never ending as her pussy kept pulsing and milking me dry. 

"Oh God that was"

"Long overdue!" She laughed and my dick flopped out of her along with both of our juices mixed together in cocktail of residual sex contents.