03 - Trap

...

"A magic is an unknown trick"

...

Yes, that Taehyung is ugly as hell. As much as his face, his personality is the same. Both are ugly to Jin's eyes.

As he gets back the dog's collar from Jin's hand, he turns away and get into his car without even muttering a 'thank you' to Jin, the saviour of the dog. That car drove away from his house.

What a day. What a day.

Jin didn't even get to defend and explain himself let alone to speak back to that man.

Fucking rich people and their ugly self. That man should be thanking him instead of accusing him. He sacrificed his chicken for that dog, his clothes that got dirty because of the dog and her owner? Never mind that.

Ungrateful brat.

But yeah, Jin called it a day after that man left. He gets back into his house, plops down on his couch again before falling asleep.

...

The next day he woke up, he dress himself presentable and again, out for job hunting.

He didn't mind to work at any job. Just, it needs to be legal. He didn't want to risk his name and certainly he didn't want to risk his life doing some illegal shit just for money.

As he is at a cafe waiting for the manager to interview him, he makes a friend with a lady there.

Actually, the friendly lady makes friend with him. She is a friendly lady sitting alone at the cafe sipping her cold ice coffee near the window.

Somehow Jin kind of didn't expect himself to get hired here as a barista. Sure he is pretty decent looking but he is also looks slobbish to other's eyes.

This cafe seems a bit high class.

"Do you like being a barista?" The lady asks.

Jin knows her name, she just introduced herself to him. Kim Yulhee is her name.

"I- um. I don't mind working as any title. Just want a decent legal job with decent payment" Jin replies as he looks at her.

"I have a job. It is legal and pays quite well too. If I offer it to you, do you wants to take it?" She asks.

Yulhee looks at Jin carefully. He seems hesitant to make a decision. Of course they just met and suddenly she offers him a job? Well that's weird.

"$5000 a month? Are you okay with that? I promise you, it is a legal job. You just need to be patience with your boss" she says.

Jin's eyes becoming big as he heard the amount. Even a cafe like this pays around $2000 a month (lol I don't know anything about salary but yeah let's just read this story ;))

Jin is not convincing with this but he somehow wants to know more about the job.

"Your boss is my cousin and he is kind of a big head himself. Kind of rude sometimes and yeah, he is just overall in bad mood daily" she laughs.

"You just need to be a maid? Something like that. Clean the house and yeah just take care of the house" she adds.

Being a maid that pays $5000 a month? That's a lot of money. Is her cousin do some illegal shit to be able to pay that much to a maid?

"There will be a contract. All is good on that contract. Nothing is going to be against you. Trust me. If there's anything going wrong, you can just call me, I will back you up" she says.