37 - Maze of Lies

...

"The missing pieces, once put together, it will be clearer"

...

"He need blood. Jungkook, where is he?" Jisoo asks.

"Get him here, now. Immediately" she adds.

Yoongi is the one who's fishing the phone out of his pocket and dials Jungkook's number. It didn't even rings for twice but Jungkook already answer his phone call.

Maybe it is a phone call Yoongi otherwise Jungkook would hardly answer his phone call on the first ring though it may takes time but he still will answer it.

"Jungkook-ah, Jisoo noona is asking you to be here in the hospital. It's urgent" Yoongi says through the phone call.

"Urgent? About what?" Jungkook replies in confusion.

"I don't really understand the situation but Jin hyung is here. Jisoo noona said about blood and such. Be here fast" Yoongi states.

The moment Jungkook heard the name, he rushed outside of his house towards his car. Forgetting that he is an excellent driver, he presses the pedal to the mac. He never drives his car that fast in his life but for this exact moment he needs to.

His brother, his real brother needs him.

As soon as Jungkook reached the hospital, one of Jisoo's colleagues snatch him away saying that they need his blood for Jin. Without questioning much, Jungkook follows the doctor to a room where they began taking his blood.

Right after he finished, he quickly went out of the room to where the doctor says his friends are.

"Hyung, what happened to Jin hyung? Is he okay?" Jungkook asks before Hoseok walks closer to him, pulling him to seat on the couch in an empty private room.

"He collapsed. We were at the front door of that orphanage before we heard the kids crying. Taehyung burst open the door and I guess the other kids were scared at that"

"We found him laying right in front of the staircase, not sure if he falls down from the stairs or he just fainted there but the kids were covering him with blankets"

"The health monitor he is wearing alert for some help and the ambulance was called and now we are here. Jisoo noona haven't been out from that room and we have no idea what's going on other that hyung needs blood transfusion"

Hoseok explains the situation to Jungkook in which he eyes the other two, Yoongi and Taehyung. They nods at what Hoseok said.

"Jungkook-ah, lay down for a bit, I heard you donated your blood" Hoseok adds.

"I'm fine" Jungkook replies.

A set of sigh was heard.

"What were you three doing there at the orphanage?" Jungkook asks frowning at them.

Truthfully speaking, Hoseok was there for the presents he bought for the kids. Taehyung was there for the fried chicken he promised to them and for Yoongi?

He was there for the favour Jin asked him. But if they were to tell Jungkook the reason, then the problem is not on both Taehyung and Hoseok.

It's Yoongi. Telling Jungkook that Jin is planning to file a report, suing his mother? Absolutely no.

"Jin hyung is my brother, you don't need to hide it from me" Jungkook says.

Of course Yoongi knows Jin is Jungkook's brother. Half brother, probably since he is the illegitimate son of Mrs Jeon.