30 - Hassle

...

"When the memories turns into tears and it creates unhappiness, the only thing people wanted to avoid is the sadness"

...

The moment he walks out of the room, he sees Mrs Jeon from far. She is rush-walking towards him. Jin knows, she is heading to where he is standing at.

Oh shit, suddenly his hands started trembling and all of his shitty memories of growing up in that hell like home, the orphanage started to appear on his mind.

The closer Mrs Jeon gets to Jin, the restless he is. His palms become sweaty. The way she is walking to him reminds Jin so much of his cruel care taker. The care taker in that orphanage and also his previous employer, Lee Sangho.

She reminds him of when the care taker was going to hit him for good. Jin backs away holding his hands together to stop his shaking hands.

Jin is not afraid of her, he is not afraid of Mrs Jeon. He knows that and Jin will never be afraid of her. The only feeling Jin has for her is the hatred.

But this shitty memories of him getting abused when he was younger did him good though. He has an episode like this with Taehyung but that didn't last long.

This time, it feels like it will going to last for awhile.

The unsteady steps backward he took making him tripped. Not that the fall was hard though, but to whoever who is watching if there's even any, it might looks painful.

Rather than painful, Jin is just trying to get the memories out from his mind and to stop himself from trembling in front of that woman.

He won't show his embarrassing side to that woman.

"I told you to stay away from my family but here you are getting even closer. Why are you here? Who asked you to be here?" she says.

Seems like she lacks of sympathy or empathy seeing Jin there.

Anyone could tell that the poor man is having a hard time. He looks shaky but to Mrs Jeon? Of course the only thing she wants is for Jin to leave.

Blocking his ears with his trembling hands, he bites his mouth trying to distract him from the memories in his head.

He vividly remember the day that psycho care taker almost makes him becoming a disabled person.

The care taker walked to him in rush when he was seven years old. Jin didn't understand of what was going on at that moment.

He was getting shouted at and that woman hit him a few times before she stopped barely for two minutes. Jin then ended up in the bathtub filled with ice in December. In the cold of winter, he was in the tube filled with ice.

She was trying to kill him. She knows his condition and she did that to him. No doubt.

He was crying and yelling to be out of the bathtub but the care taker didn't let him to. She was shouting at him, telling him to shut the fuck up or else she wouldn't let him out of the tub at all. He couldn't feel his own legs, he asked her politely to be out of the cold water in between the cries.

"Please, auntie..." the small Jin replies, crying as quiet as he could.

In the end, he did get out of the tube when the next door neighbour came to the orphanage asking of what was happening as they could hear the loud cry from their house.

The moment they see Jin on the floor, they took Jin to the hospital to get check out and the care taker simply said that Jin was playing alone and he filled the tub with the ice.