31 - Mismatch

...

"Embracing the chance you've and you'll see the deeper than of a reality"

...

If Taehyung didn't get this building, he is going all out to be dirty. He didn't care. His family, for years already hinting about having this building under their name to fulfil what their only daughter and sister last's will.

Taehyung looks at Jin sharp in the eyes, eyes sending hatred that Jin himself couldn't help but be clueless of why Taehyung looks at him like that. Like he is going to break every bones of his.

By the end of the meeting, after a detailed discussion, the owner couldn't decide for final answer. She needs time, but of course Taehyung knows that woman favours Jin.

Kim fucking Seokjin is going to get this building and not him. A sudden appearance of Jin is going to ruin his chance of getting this building. For sure.

When Taehyung rushed outside to his car with his phone on his hand, he knows Jin is tailing after him.

"Sir!" Jin calls out.

Taehyung did stop for awhile giving him his death stares before his expression change to the little girl and her friends that came and greet both of him and Jin.

After a few minutes, Taehyung excuses himself while dragging Jin with him into the car, not wanting the kids to see nor hear what he and Jin are going to talk about.

Or more like fight.

"We are going to talk" Taehyung says.

And Jin is not surprised with that. As they reached the house, the conversation starts in the living room with Jin standing in the corner while Taehyung is sitting on the couch while staring at him up and down with so much thoughts in his head.

"Give up on that orphanage" Taehyung speaks, with that sentence he easily gained Jin's attention.

And he gets the answer he didn't expect at all.

"No, never" Jin replies.

He is too bold to Taehyung's liking. It was like this man is a different person while muttering that two words. Since when did Jin becomes this bold?

Taehyung knows Jin is not a person to stay still in situations he feels unfair for himself. Jin is always the person who talked back.

And for Jin, why would he give up the orphanage? That's the only thing he has and he wants. He no longer wants anything related to his birth mother after what she said to him.

That orphanage is the only thing that's matter to him. He ran away from there with a goal of getting the building under his name, he wasted all his life working in a slave contract to save money for that orphanage and now his employer wants him to give up on that?

Do better, Jin is not going to step back from getting that place. He has the money and he has the right to own it. Though he knows there's nothing to decide yet about the new owner of the building, Jin is sure he is going to get that rather than Taehyung.

"Where did you get the money?" Taehyung questions him.

"It is none of your business" Jin replies, sharp.

"Are you stealing something?" That man presses his words.

Jin lets out a tsk sound, dumbfounded at the accusation but again, this is not his first time being accused of stealing something.

He knows damn well that he is poor and looking too snobby for everyone but that is not the ticket for them to always accused him of doing something bad.