10: Frozen

Ok so that class was pretty boring, just containing a bunch of writing and more homework. The class was me mainly trying to ignore eye contact with anyone looking my way.

At lunch I was bumped into by Hermione, Ron and Harry who luckily didn't mind me joining them for the duration (thank god).

"Are you really immune then?" Hermione asked eagerly.

"Yep" I sighed.

"Why are you upset it's not a bad thing, you're a complete badass, I'd kill for that power" Ron stated in his posh tone earning a smack from Hermione.

"Maybe, if I understood it" I added.

"Surely this is a good thing, we can use you in our fight against Voldemort"

"You know who!" Hermione chimed in interrupting Harry's offer.

"Right because now it's not only Harry who could fight him, but you really can't be hurt by anything, you're like a superhero!" Ron exclaimed.

"I'm still human Ron" I laughed.

Careful, he's going to start bigging my ego soon.

"Oh, so you could still be hurt physically... does this hurt?"

I felt a pinch on my neck which surprisingly hurt a lot.

"Owwww! Yes Ron it did"

Harry laughed while they both got a new slap from Hermione.

"Why the neck?!" I laughed.

"Sorry, it was right there. So technically they could still stab you or throw you off the astronomy tower and kill you if they got a hold of you".

"RON??!" Hermione gave him a wide eyed suggestive look to shut up.

"Yes I think so, well yes cause I definitely felt you physically hurting me!"

"It's ok though because you can fight them off with magic so they can't get to you" Harry said reassuringly.

"Yes, if I actually know how to"

"Yeh if she could use her wand" Hermione scoffed causing us all to burst out in laughter and a split second silence of staring wide eyed at Hermione.
Our good time was interrupted by the sound of the dreaded bell and thought of having to avoid eye contact for another hour.

"I'm off, got potions with Snape and if I'm late he'll throw another book at me" Ron remarked earning a giggle. Harry followed after eagerly waving goodbye.

"What have you got?" Hermione said.

"Not the same as you" I smiled. Hermione was in the top for so many dances I've never seen anyone love school so much, it was kinda strange as if she off to work.

"Ok well, you know where you're going"

"Yeh it's just down the corridor" I said.

Hermione presented her pearly white teeth as she went in the other direction.

I'm just gonna stay here a bit to avoid having to walk down another crowded corridor and being the topic of every conversation.

The courtyard was pretty, outline with bright flowers and trees. One large tree with climbing ability toward the right corner to where I was sitting on the wooden bench. I lost myself in taking a few deep breathes and looking at the clear blue sky with the slightly chilly wind on my face. I had to get going so I grabbed my book and headed for my last class of the day.