Absurd Facts about Seo pt. 2

1. She has surprisingly no fear of insects, spiders or heights (is relied on by the members to kill them if they are found in the apartment).

2. Her canine teeth are slightly abnormal in that they are sharper than usual humans.

3. Was revealed during lockdown that she is an avid chess player with an 1800 rating. Actually played against Hikaru on his Twitch stream and beat him with her account (jungkooksabs) with social media literally blowing up afterwards as Namjoon accidentally posted the match result on Seo's computer on BTS's official twitter account.

4. She really likes red and black clothing. For example, on a Show!terview episode, Seo and Jessi were discussing comfy vs sexy clothing where out of nowhere Seo blurted out that for Christmas 2020, Jungkook got her red and black lace undergarments because he knew she liked them (don't ask how).

5. Her favorite sports are as quoted:

"Volleyball because I always loved Haikyuu and the idea of being tall." - Teen Vogue

"Hockey is also really interesting watch because it's very fast paced and you can hit and fight people without too many consequences. I should try that with Jungkook." - Billboard

"As the daughter of ardent soccer fans, I also watch it very often. Some soccer players are also really hot." - Rolling Stone 

6. Said she would love to be a villainess if she was reincarnated into a fictional world because 

"In the off chance that I were the villainess and Jungkook was the male lead *laughs evilly. I would probably annoy him all I want. Oh and also maybe seduce him." - The Swoon

7. Shows up at times to the 1 Million Dance Studio to say hi to her friends (all the choreographers) and on almost all occasions  gets dragged along to dance.

8. Claims to have the best kimchi recipe in the idol community.

9. Surprised Jay Park and the rest of H1GHR MUSIC with custom red & white Givenchy hoodies after their 2 year anniversary because she's a generous queen. Big Naughty, pH-1, and HAON all fainted after they shook her hand.

10. Known to be part of the "Queens" Groupchat which includes the following:

Jennie, Seolhyun, Chungha, Sunmi, Hwasa, Jisoo, Solar, Nayeon, Rosé, Tzuyu, Lisa and many more

11. When asked about the best bodies in Kpop, she named a whole list:

"Cha Eun-woo sunbaenim because he's bae." - Show!terview

"Chungha unnie because it's Chungha unnie." - Show!terview

"Tzuyu, just ask TC Calendar and all of Asia." - Show!terview

"Blackpink unnies, they make my heart go Boombayah." - Mnet Kpop

"Jungkookie and Jin. Big and Strong *slaps Jungkook on the thigh." - Buzzfeed

12. Will not sleep without a warm blanket on top of her. Jimin and Taehyung learnt this the hard way.

13. Girl accidentally bought medicinal nutmeg (which is an aphrodisiac) instead of the nutmeg seasoning for cooking purposes during the group's vacation in Tokyo. Let's just say that only she ate it. Let us also say that the two maknaes were sharing a room. 

14. On that note, Seo also accidentally bought highly concentrated medicinal ginseng (one of the world's most potent aphrodisiacs) thinking it was the ginseng snack for Jungkook's 21st birthday. Turns out that the ginseng wasn't the only snack on Jungkook's mind that evening.

15. Thus, because of these iNcIdEnTs, Jin makes sure that she never ever does seasoning shopping for the group. Though he does trust her to buy kitchen knives for the group.

16. Her favorite food is Korean Fried Chicken (besides strawberry) so members tend to buy it a lot or try and hide it when they buy it for themselves *cue Jungkook running away from Seo with his spicy sesame chicken during a V-live because she will find you, and she will take away your chicken.

17. She constantly pesters Jong-ho and So-won about having children because she wants to be an aunty soon. 

18. If she were a boy, she would either date Jisoo or Chungha because a) they're hilarious and b) they both bad b**tches

19. Almost called Jungkook daddy twice on a V-live. Thank god Jin was there to make sure nothing got through.

20. She has a meme account on instagram about the boys. To this day nobody knows which account it is.