➳ 008. mama

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷BINDING CHAINS

viii. MAMA

❛                                        mama, we all go to hell / mama, we all go to hell

mama, we all go to hell /

——MAMA // MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

——MAMA    //    MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

"WELL, YOU TOOK YOUR TIME."

Brushing off her hands, Sonder pulled down her hood as she left the alleyway, nails now coated with blood. Glancing at her friend, she rolled her eyes, "I didn't ask you to come."

Walking beside her, Sonder picked at the dried blood, whilst Ventress shook her head, "And, risk you getting into trouble? In Coruscant? No chance." Shooting back, she eyed the younger assassin, "Put your hood up. Honestly, it's like you want to get caught."

Pushing away Ventress's hand as she threw her cloak hood back over her, Sonder pouted, "You're no fun."

Exasperatedly rolling her eyes, Ventress sighed. Gaze wandering over the younger assassin, she kept her tone uncharacteristically soft — a voice she only saved for Sonder,  "Did you get it?"

Silver eyes cast forward, and Sonder gripped the crumbled paper in her hands. Softly nodding, she placed it deep within her pocket, "I did."

"And?"

She paused. Stopping in her tracks; silence washed over the two as Ventress studied her.

The apprentice voiced her friend's discovery.

"She's dead."

Inhaling deeply, Sonder bit down on her lip; nodding in confirmation as she blinked away the burning behind her eyes. She cleared her throat, "Yeah."

"I'm sorry."

"Thanks."

Lightly pushing Sonder to walk again, Ventress glanced at her; her usual sarcastic tone falling silent from the reveal, "What will you do now?"