➳ 013. runaway

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷BINDING CHAINS

xiii.   RUNAWAY

❛                     "teenagers scare the living shit out of me"they could care less / as long as someone'll bleed          ❜

they could care less / as long as someone'll bleed          ❜

——TEENAGERS    //    MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

"SET BLASTERS TO STUN. We're not trying to hurt her."

Peering down the hallway from the vent, Sonder rolled her eyes.

'It certainly doesn't feel like that.'

Leaning back on her knees, she moved away from the vent, tapping her comm, "Ventress? I'm experiencing a minor issue."

Receiving only a crackle in reply, her eyes closed in exasperation; pinching the bridge of her nose. Scowling, she gripped a single dual-blaster instead, "Bloody brilliant—"

"—Sir, she has a weapon."

Brow raised, Sonder glanced down; seeing the clone Captain finally awake. Smirking, she twirled her blaster, resuming her crawl through the vents, "This day just keeps getting better and better."

Placing a stolen helmet over her head, she rapidly wired it to listen in on their orders, as well as to link her stolen comm, "Ventress, come in?"

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Sir, we've found a transmission from one of our comms."

Crossing his arms, Obi-Wan raised a brow, "Sonder?"

Rex nodded, "She's heading to the pods."

"She's trying to escape."

Anakin scoffed, "More like succeeding." Dismissively shaking his head, "Send troops to the hangar, she can't leave."

"Yes, sir," Placing his helmet firmly on, Rex directed his men, "All troops to the hangar. Block off the escape pods!"

Unaware the assassin heard every word.