Chapter 16

Chapter 16

KATHYS POV

My eyes squinted at the light, shining in my face. I managed to open my eyes after constantly rubbing at them. I sat up straight on my bed and thought about what just happened. The memory was clear. The whole week or so with Harry and the boys at the mall.

My mom suddenly barged in the door, "RISE AND SHINE MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!" This woman has too much energy in the mornings.

"The weather is starting to warm up, hurry and get ready, we're going out today," she rushed me out of bed before getting my other sisters.

I glanced at my phone, April 5th, 10:37 am.

Wait, was it all just a dream?? Harry and them, and the snowstorm, and being stuck inside the mall?

"KATHY!" Trembling footsteps grew louder towards my room before they barged through my door.

"Guys, I had the weirdest dream about being stuck at the mall with-" I started.

"One Direction." Penny finished for me.

"Wait you two had the same dream?" I asked in disbelief. 

"Well, in our dream, we were stuck in the mall during a massive snowstorm with One Direction for like a week," Tracey explains.

"I even actually liked them," Penny added and we all gave a little chuckle. 

"This is weird, we all had the same dream," I said.

"I guess it's a triplet thing," Tracey joked.

"It all seemed so real, and the memories are so clear.." I replied. 

So everything was just a dream... yeah, it was all too good to be true..

_________________________________________________-

the end!

this was the sad ending haha but idk if i should upload the happier one, decide by commenting what you guys wish <3

thanks for reading! <3