Chapter 2

Here's Chapter 2! Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________

Harrys POV,

I feel someones head run straight into me and then rebound off. Then I hear a thump and thats when the blinding lights flickered back on.

I spot a girl on the ground with her eyes closed. And two other girls that are squinting their eyes from the bright lights. We all quickly rushed over to the seems-to-be-knocked-out girl.

Tracey's POV,

OMG it's One Direction. Eek!!! Come on, Tracey, stay calm. Take a deep breath.

Wait I forgot about Kathy. I franticly rush over to her still body and she's still breathing. Thank god she's just knocked out. Then, I notice how close Niall Horan's face is to mines as my cheeks heat up. His blue eyes are full of worry but mesmerizing.

"Is she ok?" Liam asks as he squats down beside Kathy and raising his eyebrows that kinda look like caterpillars, interrupting my thoughts..

"Oh yeah, um I think she's just knocked out. She'll wake up in a while probably, I think, maybe."I spoke uneasily.

Silence fills the bathroom awkwardly as I just fiddled with my fingers.

"Um, well hello!! I'm Tracey, 18, Niall Horan, have my babies!" I say calmly and then blurt out the last part . I catch a glance of Niall who's slightly blushing. I MADE NIALL HORAN BLUSH! SCORE!! The guys start laughing at my comment too. I MADE ONE DIRECTION LAUGH WITH MY WEIRD-NESS! 2 POINTS FOR ME!

"Hello Traceyyy!" they chorused as they all sent a smile at me. Omg. DID ONE DIRECTION JUST SMILE AT ME! I grin widely, and mentally jumping and hugging myself like a crazy women.

"I'm Penny, and thats all you need to know! " Penny spats annoyed rolling her eyes AGAIN. I jab my elbow at her rudeness and give her one of my famous death glares as she rolls her eyes once again.

"Hi Penny!" they chorused, not seemed to be affected by Penny's rudeness. How can Penny not like these adorable lads? Nerd.

"And the girl that's on the ground, asleep is Kathy, who's my little sister by a minute." I explain calmly again.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing and blasting Kathy and I's voices, "BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD——-"

"Oops! Sorry!" I apologize to the boys, ducking my head as I crouch to the corner of the bathroom and look at my phone and looking back at them, mainly focusing on Niall, mouthing 'mum'.

"Hello, mum?" I greeted

"TRACEY DEAR ARE YOU ALRIGHT!" my mom screams, panicking into the phone as I held my phone a distance from my ear to prevent going deaf.

"We're fine. We have One Direction here too and we're still at the mall!" I whisper back happily. My world's most loved and favorite people and place are all in one spot!!

"Um Hun, there's a snowstorm outside and the malls closed already like 10 minutes ago."

........so we're basically stuck here with 5 hotties till the snow ends..... Oh god, fangirling inside so much right now!!! What should we do, maybe I should ask Niall out.

"Tracey dear, you there??"

I snap out of my thoughts and reply, "yeah mum?"

"they said it will probably take a week to clear the roads over to the mall. I have to hang up now, I've got to go talk to the officers. SAVE YOUR BATTERY! Bye!!"

"bye mum" I reply back as I hang up.

With my mouth wide open I turn around and look at the boys and my sisters.

"Whats wrong" Zayn asks.

"The mall—- snow—— " I stutter.

"what?? What bout the mall and snow ?" Niall asks with his cute Irish accent.

"TheMallIsClosedAndTheresASnowStormOutsideSoWereStuckHereForAtLeastAWeek" I say in one breath.

They all look at each other and back at me mouths wide open. Kathy suddenly sits up straight, bumping her head into Harry's chest. Again?

————————-

Kathy's POV

My eyes suddenly flutter open and I see One Direction....WAIT One Direction!!?!?!?....stay calm. I shot up, and bump into someone again, and then I see beautiful green orbs. Harry Styles.

"Sorry babe," he whispers to me, sneaking a peck on the cheek as I blush and heat up.

"You guys are stuck here with us for a week because of the snowstorm" Louis says smiling at me. Wait what??!!

"Oh" was all that left my mouth though. Really Kathy? 'Oh,' that's all you have to say. Way to make an idiot of yourself.

I snap back to life and introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Kathy-" and I got cut off by Harry Styles, "Yeah Yeah we know, your sister Tracey told us already.

"Well, I'm going to tell you again then." I responded with sass. I mentally slapped myself. 

Wow, jeez Kathy. Great, keep up the sass and he'll hate you forever.

"Lets get to know each other!!" I suggested happily. They all shrug and nod. 

"Why not?" "Sure" "Sounds good"

My sisters and I go out to get some pillows and blankets from a random store as we felt a breeze of cold wind come from nowhere and while I just stood outside the bathroom door, listening to them bicker about. 

Note: this is NOT eavesdropping, just listening to their conversation without them knowing I'm listening.

" I like her, she's cute!" I heard one of them say. HARRY?!

"I hope they like carrots cuz that will make me like them even more but not as much as my love for Eleanor!"

That was definitely Louis.

"They're nice people, I like them!"

"Me three!"

"Me four!"

"Me five, as long as they can cook good food!"

That was definitely Niall.

My sisters come back and the three of us walk in and I'm smiling cause they all love my sisters and I as friends already! Got ourselves 5 new friends! I'm bouncing up and down, excited for the rest of the night!! or week or however long we'll be stuck here.

We all gather pillows and blankets and sleeping bags in the girls restroom near the food court but why the girls restroom.

"CARROTS!!" Louis yells!

"FOOD!!" Niall yells!

Oh boy....

_____________________________________________________

Whats gunna happen next?

So did you guys like it?! Good or bad?

Sorry this chapter was sorta uh bad.

Vote and comment if you want!

-Ashley&Vicky xo