Chapter 5

Authors Note: Sorry for not updating this yesterday. I think I'm so into writing my other stories. I'm happy this story has gotten more than 50 reads already, Thanks! Enjoy Chapter 5!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5- ****DRAMA ALERT**** SHORT CHAPTER****

Kathy's POV.

"I think it's-----" I start.

"Harry, Harry Styles" I finish

"What?!" Tracey exclaims.

"I think the guy that Penny likes is Harry," I repeat again.

"Why would you think that, now that's what I call rubbish!" Tracey exclaims.

"Its just earlier when Harry was staring at me, Penny was glaring at me, I could feel her glares digging through my skin." I started.

"That reminds me, earlier when I woke up I saw you on Harrys shoulder and that time she was looking at you with like jealousy and anger in her eyes." Tracey thinks for a moment.

"Yea so I think she likes him too and the only reason she doesn't like him is me. But I think she still likes him though and has a plan in mind. She's not stupid and we've known her long enough that she always get revenge." I say as Tracey nods in agreement.

"You're right! We have to think of something before she does!" Tracey exclaims quickly even though we both know Penny probably already has somethiung in mind.

"Uh huh, are we going to tell the boys though?" I questioned, unsure of who to tell.

"Lets not do that until something happens. We are not 500% sure, now are we?" Tracey replies.

"OK then let's go back," I quickly respond, thinking about what the boys are probably thinking about, as me and my sister walks back.

We come back and find Penny smirking. Then, almost instantly after she catches our stares, she smacks her f***ing lips on Harry's!

*************************

Do like Penny? Whats gonna happen? DRAMMAAMMAMAMAAAAA~