Chapter 7

Authors note: Enjoy this chapter! 3rd update for this story today!! Also check out my other story maybe!? It's called  I Love You Forever And Always (One Direction FanFic). Here's chapter 7:

Chapter 7-

Kathy's POV

They probably won't ever find me here. I can't believe it, penny kissed Harry!! The scene keeps popping into my mind. I can't believe it. Tears start rolling down my cheek. I look at the mirror in the changing rooms. Oh my gawd, my eyes are all red from crying so much and my cheeks are still swollen from that slap and now even more since I'm crying. Is today suppose to be the bad luck day? Penny my sister kissed the guy I loved! How could she!? One voice is telling me that she likes him too though, but another voice is saying that you must do something about it instead of sitting here. What should I do?!

Tracey POV

Think! Where would I go if Penny kissed someone I loved? Where!! A changing room! But which store? There's like 100 stores here! Her favorite store is.......is.........Ugh so many stores! Calm yourself down. Wait! She would go to a store boys wouldn't go in so that could be JUSTICE! I run to Justice which is at the other side of the mall. I run there in less than a minute and I go and open the doors of Justice and step in.

Niall's POV

I see tracey's long and beautiful brown hair swing back and forth as she runs toward the other side of the mall. I text Liam and the boys that Tracey is running towards the other side of the mall, near Disney Store.

To: Daddy Direction, SwagMasterFromDoncasta, CurlyHeadLovesTacos, AmaZAYN

Tracey is heading towards Disney Store or da other side of the mall maybe Kathy is there?!

I run but not as fast as Tracey. I see Tracey going into Justice. The boys and I arrive at the same time and we glance at each other.

"I think Kathy hid here, she would hide here since none of us would go in there and plus it's a kids store." Liam says.

Harry just stands there with a guilt spread across his face. We look towards the door and Zayn grabs the handle and opens it.

Kathy's POV

I hope none of them find me here, I need to clear my mind out. I hear footsteps! Oh no right when I said that. "Kathy?!" Tracey says calmly.

"Kathy you there? In the changing room??" Tracey continues.

I get up and start walking towards that door handle. I turn it and there she was. Tracey was standing there with a small smile.

I start crying again and Tracey pulls me into a hug.

"Don't do that again. I was worried that you would do something stupid."

Tracey said still hugging me.

"I--I can't--sto-p--th---at-sce-ne-keep-s-po--ppi--ng--in--my--min-d" I stutter between my tears and hiccups.

"Shh calm down and then tell me," She says.

I take 5 deep breaths and say, " I keep seeing Harry and Penny kissing in my mind, it just keep replays, I really like him, I really do even though I just met him. I want him to like me back. I want him to feel the same way I do with him. Does he not like me? Am I not good enough for him maybe?" I say to Tracey with tears still streaming down my face as I look up to her.

"You don't have to change. I like you the way you are, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. You have that one thing. So now I'm going to ask you , Kathy Anne Joanson, would you be my girlfriend?" A voice says around the corner as he steps out. It's-------

*******************************

who do you think it is?

Vote comment fan! Pls

-Shwaggie Styles