Chapter 11

Authors Note:

Sorry for slow updates, and thank you to those who commented on the last chapter :) I really appreciated your comments :). Sorry again, going through family problems, friend drama and sadly 3 rough heartbreaks. So sorry if this was a really bad written chapter :/ but enjoy anyways :)

----------------------

Penny's POV (YES, FINALLYYY!! LOL)

Did they really just ask me to join them?

Well Tracey, Kathy, and me were a bit over dramatic about the whole thing and overeacting. Maybe more than a bit. Okay we were MASSIVELY dramatic and overreacting. It was very stupid now to think back about it. VERY VERY STUPID.

I don't even know why I did that though.

I hesitantly and slowly nod my head and they shine a smile at me as Zayn Malik reaches out his hand to me and I take it shining him a small smile.

His eyes are gorgeous....his hair is so perfect ....his smile was attractive. Different from the posters in Tracey's room.

In the corner of my eye, I see Tracey sighs, meaning she forgave me.

We start walking towards Tracey and me and Zayn are still holding hands.

His hands are huge compared to me and really soft like a baby's cheek.

"WELCOME TO THE CREW, PENNY!!" Louis yells at me sprinting at me with his arms out. I swiftly move aside and he hugs the plant.

"Good job Penny," Liam says high-fiving me as everyone laughs . Well all besides Louis.

"Louis Tomlinson just got rejected by my sis!!"Tracey exclaims and Louis playfully glares at her. I giggle softly.

"TAG YOUR IT!" Louis screams tagging Zayn.

And soon enough we're playing tag.

"TAG YOUR IT!"

"NO TAG BACKS!"

"HEY IMMA GET YOU BACK!"

"STOP RIGHT THERE YOU!"

Everyone plops down tired after a few minutes if non stop laughter and running around.

"What game next?" Niall asks wiping off a swear from his forehead.

"First impressions?" Tracey suggests.

We all nod agreeing. Good enough.

"We'll start with Niall then. Everyone share first impression of Niall." Harry says.

"We already know y'alls first impressions of each other though!" Tracey and me and Kathy agree.

"How about you guys share first impressions of us?" I suggest.

"THATS A GREAT IDEA!" Liam and Kathy exclaim at the same time and we all laugh.

"Start with me!" Tracey yells raising her hand. The boys nod. They turn around and whisper very softly so we can't hear them. I start tapping my foot, Kathy plays with her long eyelashes, and Tracey looks at her nails.

"OKAY! WE ARE GONNA ANNOUNCE OUR FIRST IMPRESSION OF TRACEY!" Louis announces.

"At first, we thought you were gonna go crazy and diva on us. And you did. We also thought you were very hyper and energetic, very protective and caring for you sisters." Liam says.

Kathy and I laugh as Tracey pouts playfully at the crazy and diva part. She smiles proudly as they say the last part.

"I call next!" I exclaim.

They turn around again and whisper again. After a few moments they turn around again.

"Our First impression of Penny was that you were very annoyed. We knew immediately you weren't gonna fan girl to us. We hoped to be friends with you but kinda impossible cuz of you guys little fight." Zayn says to me and I nod in agreement with what they thought at first about me.

"Thank you for still wanting to be my friend." I thanked.

"MY TURN NOW!" Kathy jumps excitedly.

Once again, they turn around again and whisper lightly so none of us overhears. This time they were quick and turned around.

"When we first met you, our impressions were that you were very sensitive and soft. You were very pretty and seemed very nice and fun." Harry says to me.

"Hooray!" Kathy exclaims obviously loving the answer.

"What game now?" Louis asks.

"Ermmm..." We all thought.

"IM SO TIRED!" Niall exclaims very loudly.

"Okay everybody go rest," Liam orders as we all nod in agree.

I take a seat at the tables while everyone else leaves to....i dont know where. Well almost everyone...

"Hey Penny."

---------------

How do you like it?

Comment/Vote/Share/whatever you want to do.

Sorry for the short chapter!

Have a nice day, Boo's. :)

Keep smiling~