Chapter 12

Authors Note: Sorry if this was crappy. Haven't been on Wattpad for a while. Me and Ash had like a major writers block so yeah. Sorry, this is a short chapter-ish!

THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT COMMENTED ON THE CHAPTERS BEFORE :) WE THANK YOU SO MUCH! ILYSM!! <3 WE WILL START DEDICATING CHAPTERS AGAIN MAYBE BY THE NEXT CHAPTER! THANKS AGAIN!

Here you go ! Hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------

Recap:

"Hey Penny."

----------------------------------

Chapter 12:

PENNY'S POV

Why is Zayn still here.... I slowly turn, getting a bit nervous.

I don't get along very well with people and I don't talk much to others besides my sisters. I get nervous and panicky

when someone starts a conversation with me and then I start messing up words and talking slowly and quietly

"Hey Zayn.." I greet awkwardly and slowly.

"How are you?" He asks scratching the back of his head, nervously chuckling.

Already, he's trying to make a conversation that wont last.

Bad . Lonely. Horrible. Mean. Lost. Confused.

"Good." I lied, trying hard to keep a straight face.

"You just lied, didn't you," he replies, chuckling, seeing right through me.

"How did you know?" I asked curious.

You see, most people can't figure it out when I'm lying because I keep a straight face but Zayn knew.

"Well I don't know. But I know. Its like a sixth sense, you know..thats confusing," He attempts to explain as I let out a small laugh.

"Wow. I'm amazed, Zayn."

Thats a first.

Zayn and I kept talking and talking for a while.

It seemed like I knew him for a very long time.

In my surprise, the conversation actually lasted pretty long and I didn't mess up any words!

"Hey lovebirds!" Louis screams from behind with the rest as I blush and Zayn smirks.

How long have we been talking for ?

"What have you two been up to?" Harry asks elbowing Zayn.

"Oh, just chilling," Zayn replies calmly.

"Are you sure bout that?" Tracey winks.

"Yes." I confirmed blushing.

"Wow I have never seen you blush this much," Kathy adds as I hiss at her to shut up.

"Shut up! " I scream as they all laughs at us when I pounced at her resulting with us two on the ground.

Zayn comes over and reaches out his hand to help me up as I accept it shyly smiling.

Damn, His hand is so big. And soft..

Harry helps Kathy up and kisses her on the cheek.

Lucky girl. I could sense my eyes sparkling with jealousy.

I think back to the drama from earlier, I don't even understand why that happened, I just suddenly became lost and confused. What I did was wrong and mean.

Maybe its because I broke up with Tom... I still need to tell Tracey and Kathy about it... I feel like bawling my eyes out again. The heartache..

Suddenly, I feel one's lips on my cheek. I quickly turn and my lips fall right on his.

"SHIT, sorry!!" I apologised, jumping back, taken by surprised and heating up AGAIN!

I gaze up and all that was in my sight was THE Zayn Malik.

"Awwww, Penny just got her first kiss," Tracey coos disturbing my staring.

"Zayn, your a really happy lad now, aren't you," Liam teases as Zayn laughs and nods.

"Ooohh Zayn likes you," Niall whispers in my ear as I blush ONCE AGAIN!

"Zayn and Penny sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G-" they all start chanting loudly. Thank goodness no one can hear us right now! From what I've seen, I would have been trampled by mobs of 'directioners'.

My face is heating up real fast AGAIN! I have never blushed this much ever before!

"C'mon guys, lets stop teasing Penny, look how red she is," Kathy says laughing.

THANK YOU! OH MY GOD!

"Fine, partypooper," Louis mutters at Kathy playfully.

"What did you just say?" Kathy asks smiling but cracking her knuckles and stepping towards his.

"Uhh Nothing!" he replies real fast acting innocent as Kathy tackles him down like a football player.

Everyone laughs once again.

One Direction isn't that bad.. Well not as bad as from what I thought..

-------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it.

What do you think of Penny's thoughts?

Share!

Vote!

Comment!

Have a nice weekend!

Take care and keep smiling!

-Ashley and Vicky xoxo