Chapter 13

KATHY'S POV

I see Penny lauhging along with us and it makes me smile. Its nice to know that she's starting to like them and over the pst days, being stuck in this place has affected all of us. Everything has happened so fast.

"Hey babe, what are you thinking," Harry wraps his massive arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder.

I think for a minute before replying.

"Harry." I start.

"Mhmm," he muffles back his face buried into my neck as I feel his warm and somehow banana smelling breath.

"Have you been eating bananas, you monkey?" I asked bluntly.

"No, there's no bananas here,," he mischievously replies, raising an eyebrow.

"Was that your real question?" He continued. I shook my head no as I open my mouth to ask my REAL question.

"Harry, what will happen to us, after we get out of this place?" I asked. Will we fall apart, will I not be able to see him anymore. A flow of sadness comes right into me as those thoughts appeared into mind.

It stays quiet for a while and finally he breaks the silence.

"I'm actually not sure," Harry replies as I make a frown.

"BUT, I will do whatever it takes to see you everyday, to cuddle and kiss you all day long and go on fun dates and everything I can possibly do to make us both happy," he continued looking straight into my eye as he spoke every single word. The frown turned upside down as tears of happiness rolled down my cheek, one by one.

"That was touching and cliché, wasn't it," he smirks wiping down my tears with his soft thumb.

"No it was extradinoHARRY cheesy," I joked.

"Okay, baby first of all, I love how you like to use my name like that, and second, whats the difference from what I said, and third," he finishes by crashing his lips onto mine. His hand cups the back of my head so i dont fall backwards, holding me up. I taste the bananas he ate, which may sound kinda weird, now that I think about it.

"Oh Harry, what would you do if Kathy got kidnapped," Louis mocked me with his fake high pitched girly voice.

"Nothing," he replied smiling as I backed away from our kiss, raising one eyebrow.

"Why would you say that," Liam asked also raising his eyebrow. Liam just read my mind. Again.

"Because if one tried to kidnap her, she would just use her ninja skills and tackle 'em down like a football player." Harry explained as we all laughed. I feel so manly..

"Man, you scared me for a second there," Liam laughed. He read my mind again!! I swear he's a mind reader! For sure!

"But Harry, I think it would be a lot more romantic if you saved her and became her kight in shining armour." Tracey comments.

"No-no Tracey, that doesnt work," Louis shakes his head.

"Well why not," Niall asks coming into her defense. I can see Niall and Tracey in that situation.

"It would work for you and Tracey," Louis starts. WOW IS EVERYONE READING MY MIND TODAY!

"But not Kathy and Harry, you see, Kathys too manly for that lovey stuff, she would become the knight and it would be vice vers-," Louis continued as Harry interupts him.

"Are you saying that I'm not manly enough," Harry jokes, pretending to be hurt.

"Are you saying that I'm not girly enoguh," I continued going along with Harry as he winked at me.

"Oh of course not, ha..ha," Louis replies putting his hand up in defense.

Harry and Louis continue to play around as I see Liam teasing Niall and Tracey. Niall is blushing red like a tomato and Tracey is laughing loudly, sitting up bold,with her hands on her hips. They're like polar opposites, but you know what they say, oppposites atttract.

"Penny, you're so cute," I hear Zayn say loudly as everyones heads turns towards him as he and Penny continue to flirt back and forth. Penny continues to giggle and neither of them notice we're staring at them. THey

"AHEM!" Tracey breaks their little moment.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF, YOUNG MAN," Tracey screeches at Zayn who has his arm around Penny.

Zayn and Penny both jump away from each other, surprised, and blushing crimson as we laughed at their cute-ness.

"So are you two a couple now?" Niall asked raising an eyebrow at them.

"OF COURSE NOT!" Zayn and Penny exclaimed together at the same time in unison.

"MMMHMM SUREE, WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT," Tracey and I yelled back, in unison. I guess its a triplet thing.

"NOO, its just Zayn was doing the cliché and old yawn move," Penny explained quickly. Yep, shes in loveeee<3

"Uhm, whats the 'yawn move', is that a dance move," Liam asked, eyeing Zayn knowing that Zayn isn't exactly the best dancer..

"Its when the guy pretends to yawn and stretch out his arm, and then he would place it on the girls' shoulder. Like what Zayn did to Penny." Tracey explains.

"Oh Zayn, how childish, why not be upfront and just put your arm around her," I laughed.

"Yeah mate, man up." Harry jokes as Zayn playfully slaps Harry's head.

Suddenly, we hear a grumble from someone's stomach. Niall.

"Im hungry," Niall whines, tugging at Tracey's arm as she rolls her eyes.

"Okay guys, heading back to the food court cuz my babys hungrayy AGAIN!" Tracey giggles.

We follow right behind her as we head off in one direction. (See what I did there).

__________________________________________________________________________________

sorry im having a major writers block and ive been sorta busy wif school so im really sorry. and my laptop is still broken, but those are excuses so im very sorry.

wut do you think of zayn and penny. :D comment #ShippingNames #Payn #Zenny ?

I hoped you guys enjoyed <3 please tell us what you think :) Thanks to those that commented in the last chapters :)

this story will be over soon in about 3 or so chapters? :<

WIll update soon!

-Ashley xo