Chapter 2- Night Out On the City

Gianna P.O.V:
It's already Friday and i'm ready to go out with Vera an explore the city maybe even go clubbing. Once i'm done day dreaming about how i'm gonna have a lot of fun after school I get dressed for school.On Friday's Vera and I always match in some type of way, and my car is fixed an I get to pick it up soon which makes my day even better. I put on my long sleeve peplum white shirt and my black jeans. For shoes I go with my black wedges with gold buckles, I have gold rose earrings, and gold chain necklace. My makeup is pretty heavy today considering I even did my eyebrows and went with maroon lipstick.

After i'm done dressing I race down the stairs to find my sister by the door waiting impatiently dressed like she grown. "What took you so long? You know we have to pick up Vera and go by Starbucks." , Tara yells. I just roll my eyes get my motorcycle jacket that matches my outfit and my bro's keys to his 2014 Dodge Charger that is all black. When we arrive at V's house she is standing there engrossed in her phone. I roll down my windows and yell ,"Bish get in the car and get off your dang phone." She struts over in her heels with her curve hugging outfit.

She enters and immediately says,"Wow we look sexy!But I don't know if my top compliments me well." I look at her like she is crazy I don't understand why she always is concerned if stuff doesn't fit her right I mean she has curves for days when I have a straight figure. "V you look beautiful you don't haveto be a size 0 to look good. I mean i'm getting jealous looking at you." She gives me the awh look I just drive on to the hell hole they call school. We pull into the school roaring the engine amd blasting Power by Kayne West.

I slip out of the car while flipping my ponytail catching the eyes of a few people. We walk into the school looking like models then when we arrive at our class me and V decide to stand and talk. I look up and see Nikolai with his hot friend from yesterday and few other boys who are hot . At the exact same time we stare at them like were having eye sex with him. "Hi my name Leo this is Giovanni and Gabrielle. You must be the beautiful Gianna and Vera." , the really tan one says while kissing both of our hands. "Hi I didn't know you have this class with us.", I say stuttering. He smirks like he accomplished something.

"Their not in our class their just being annoying pest they're my younger brothers.", Nikolai states while staring at me intensely then glaring at the boy named Leo. I guess the guy who bro hugs Nikolai is Gabrielle. I think he likes Vera by the way he can't stop looking at her taking in her features. The bell rings rings making us all scurry off to class. Today I have Calculus with Mr. Montgomery, who is the most boring man alive, luckily today we are just solving.

When I get there I see the boys from earlier Giovanni and Leo sitting in my row on opposite sides. " Hi there I didn't know you guys had this class.Are you guys my new partners?", I say in a sweet voice while walking over. Giovanni gives me this blank stare but says in a monotone voice,"Don't you see us sitting here bambola(doll). This is a man table you'll hurt yourself." By now i'm fuming "Listen hear prick just cuz i'm a girl doesn't mean anything I can hang with the guys. Now scoot the hell over before I punch y'all where the sun don't shine." His face turns into a smirk I notice that Leo is clapping.

"I like you ebano dea(ebony godless). You can sit with us.", Leo says. The entire period we laugh and get to know each other like I learned we have the same lunch.

On the way to lunch I see Xander waiting with some food from Zaxby's . I get out from the boys hugs and run to him with outstretched arms. "Hey babes! How are you doing?." Xander ask sweetly. The boys are standing there having a stare down with Xander "Oh! I forgot to mention this is my bf Xander, he goes to another school. This is Giovanni and Leo new students here from New York." The boys shake hands with him and he gives me a hug and a kiss.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend Gigi and why is he not so per say manly?", Giovanni confessed. I sheepishly smile and walk away hopping to avoid answering the question. When I thought I was off the hook they sat down beside me at the table again I avoided answering it by trying to eat my lunch. "Ok..Ok Xander and I have a complicated relationship." , I muttered. They looked at me with sorrowful eyes like it was bad news eventually one of them spoke up,"You need a boy that is possessive over you, passionate when he sees you, and is pretty bad ass." I nodded knowingly. I really wished I had a better boyfriend but we are what we are I just hope I succed.

~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~

At the end of the day I slip on my jacket head out to my car to find Nikolai sitting on my car as if he is waiting on me. "Get off my car Nikki. Or i'll have to remove you myself.", I say jokingly. He doesn't even seemed phased except for when he responds,"My brothers told me they saw your boyfriend today and he wasn't that much of a man. So tonight I am going to take you out so I can show you a good time." I stand there surprised until I march over to him we are face to face and I told him,"It's complicated okay you wouldn't understand okay me and him are weird. And over my dead body I will go out with you... you man whore." It looked like his eyes got darker and something snapped inside of him he grabbed my hips pulled me into him and moved my hair away from neck. He whispers," You are mine... I can make you feel so much better than he can. I will have you screaming my name begging me to do you harder. Just imagine me and you together." He finishes my caressing my neck with his lips and blowing in my ear. I come to my since and slap him but he catches my arm ,"You asshole. And for your information Xander gives it to me real good. Before that Marko can vouch how good I was."

He stands there shocked like he didn't think I was that way. To be honest the farthest i've gone is really intense make out sessions and maybe a little of the other stuff but no sex.I take this chance to hop in my car but he is still in my way I scream out of frustration he remarks,"I'll see you in the city bambina." With that he walks away leaving me all hot and bothered. After what feels like a hour Vera and Tara come to the car.

"Who pissed in your Cheerios Gianna?", Vera joked. I gave her that stare before I pulled out of the parking lot to begin the journey home. Halfway there I started to rant ,"Nikolai is such a man whore and dick! He was all like your boy can't give it to you like I would. Whatever go screw someone else I have my sorry excuse for a boyfriend Xander. Who is unfortunately seeing me only to please his parents ,which makes my parents happy. Why me!! You know what were going out ding something I wanna get some action." When i'm done ranting all they do is stare at me like I lost my mind then Vera just smirks."We going out tonight."